great customer service - Britax

justamom

Just wanted to share that I just had a great experience with Britax customer service.
We have a 3-week old Frontier in Rushmore and the mesh is starting to shred. 22 seconds on the phone with customer service and they are going to send a brand new non-mesh cover (Onyx) for free and no need to return the original.

:love:

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

They wouldn't help me :(. Boo. My crimson MA70 cover is catching everything. I can run the lint roller over it & 5 seconds later it's covered again. I wish I would have known that this happens with the type of fabric it is made of, I would have ordered cow :(

justamom

Sorry to hear that, lovemy2kidstw. Is there actually anything wrong with the cover or is it simply linty?
ETA - maybe you could buy a second cover used and sell the Crimson one - or trade them with someone?

Cath3114

I've had great CS from Britax. In my 8 months of owning my MA70 I've had to replace TWO covers.

The clips to hold the cover on the bottom of the seat broke on my Allison cover. I had machine washed it, but in a front loader on the hand wash cycle and dried with no heat. Honestly, the clips are a little flimsy to begin with. This was back in November.

On my Onyx spare (bought it NIB on here), it ripped right along the stitch on the outer buckle slot. Probably from my DD's feet. Not 100% sure if I ever washed it, but it would have been on the same cycle as the other one. This was in February.

Both times, they asked me to send in the model and serial #s of the seat, along with pictures of the problem. I emailed to the regular customer service email with "Attn: _____". I had new covers within a week.

I spoke with Daphne the first time, and Yasmin the second. Now I'm just waiting until my year is up for Swap access to get rid of the extra odds and ends I have.

lovemy2kidstw

justamom said:
Sorry to hear that, lovemy2kidstw. Is there actually anything wrong with the cover or is it simply linty?
ETA - maybe you could buy a second cover used and sell the Crimson one - or trade them with someone?

It's just linty & I can't stand lint or hair on things lol. I should have just stuck with ordering the cow that I had my heart set on, but DH somehow talked me out of it . I plan on buying a cow cover, I just can't spend 69+ shipping right now, so I'll just deal with it a bit longer.

YinzerMama

I just called them because my b-ready sunshade has a snag on top and the front flappy part is sewn a little funny. I was hoping I could keep the old one because I wanted to make something out of it but they want me to send it back, boo. Oh well. Hopefully the new one will be pristine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC