Peg infant seat?

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
What does everyone think of the primo viaggo infant seat? A friend asked me about it but I have no idea on that one.

ADS

gagenivy

I liked it! I liked that it seemed so sturdy (but heavy) and had so much growing room. It was easy to clean and so comfy and padded. I used it for my preemie and I felt like it fit her quite well with lots of growing room.

livilou

I have never owned one but I know two people who did. They both said that they loved it, but they both also commented on how heavy it is - and it is heavy!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I had one when the twins were babies. I liked it, but it was heavy! Of course, I've also had a Britax Companion (among a host of others). That was heavy too. I preferred the Britax with the anti-rebound base. Especially for a seat so heavy.

cryswilkins

It's one of the heaviest seats out there. The base is really hard to install in vehicles without LATCH or in the center of some vehicles where there is a longer belt stalk. For the money there are lots of other seats I would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
cryswilkins said:
It's one of the heaviest seats out there. The base is really hard to install in vehicles without LATCH or in the center of some vehicles where there is a longer belt stalk. For the money there are lots of other seats I would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

I was thinking the same thing. A friend asked me about it. Her parents bought one for her to use with her second baby.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC