Any opinions on the 2006 Zooper Waltz?

Caryn

I have an opportunity to get one of these, so I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on it.

Most important to me are the recline (as flat as possible for newborn) and comfort for the baby. I would love something with a bassinet but not in this lifetime (or at least this lifetime's budget!) so the boot looks nice to me - baby will arrive beginning of November.

Thanks!

ADS

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
My SIL has used one for almost a year (since DN was born) and raves about it. So much she bought her sister one too. It has a flast recline and the foot rest zips closed on the end to form a sort of bassinet...of course not a removable one but it is nice. All the accessories are great too!

Caryn

Thank you so much!

Just wondering....is it the Waltz or the Hula that zips closed? I will be even more excited if it's the Waltz - that would be PERFECT!!!

Thanks again for taking the time to let me know :D

mom2acrew

I believe they both do. I was trying to do a search to confirm hers is a 2006...it could be 05? Our local baby store is famous for having older MY strollers. It is red and the napper bar has a fabric cover vs plastic if that help :)

Caryn

Sounds great!

Since you know a Zooper owner, would you happen to know where one can get accessories? They have "Available cup holder" on their web site but no info on where to find one to buy!

brooklynsmommy

If you still need any accessories just let me know. I live about 5 miles away from them. Zooper is a HUGE brand here. I have owned 8 strollers in the past 23 months and Zoopers are the BEST. You will never regret owning one.

jazzpurr88

Got my Waltz today. The foot zips up add the foot muff and you have a toasty lil place for baby. I can't wait to go test it out at the mall tomorrow. Oh the back reclines all the way flat... perfect for my newborn. The fold is super nice kinda tricky at first but once you get the hang it is easy (not one handed though). It stands up on its own also...I hate it when the stoller has to lay down and you can't prop it up in a corner while at a restraunt and get it out of the way.

No I need to find out if a Kiddy Board will attach to it for DS#1 to hitch a ride.

brooklynsmommy

Are there any accessories for the Zooper that aren't included with it? It doesn't come with a snack tray, for one thing, and I'd love to know what's available for that...

Honestly, the best thing for you to do is to email them. They are super fast at getting back to you. I have an older model of the hula and love it so much. I emailed them to get updated stuff on it and they were great. None of their strollers have trays if I remember correctly. I know that there are aftermarket holders that you can buy though that will hold snacks. That honestly wouldnt be a deal breaker after using the stroller!

mom2acrew

My SIL isn't into to accessories so I don't think she has even looked into them. I bought her the kiddy kaddy (jolly jumper brand)for the napper bar and I myself just bought a buggy buddy from Sunshine Kids to try for an adult cup holder. I traded my P3 with a friend for her Zooper Sport my brother and SIL and flew with us and the RA fit perfectly on top of their Waltz w/ DN strapped in so it will replace the Mosaic as my airport stroller ;) I am just not a 2 handle stroller person anymore I think. When I bought a Z-Street years ago the rain cover came damaged and they immediately sent out a new one...fabulous CS IMO. FWIW my friend is trading the Sport (older Waltz) for the P3 because the Buggy Board would not work without removing the canopy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC