Dang adjuster strap fraying

emtb79

Ive heard you guys talk about this and Ive seen pictures of it but Ive never seen or heard of it happening in a seat that is just only 4 weeks into its use. And dang it the customer relations are in training until 11:45 AM.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Fraying is pretty rare. Fuzzing is more common and harmless. After only four weeks, I'd be amazed if there is actual fraying.

emtb79

So is this fraying or fuzzing? Its hard to convey but it actually is starting to unravel on the side but the camera isnt cooperating.

emtb79

I called Graco back and talked ans sent pictures to customer service. They are great they told me they couldnt guarantee me a black shell seat, because there are only a couple seats with the black shell. SO they would send me a another shell color. I politely told her that I bought a black one and if I cant get a black shell I really didn't want a replacement shell. she said she would be a note saying black that they would call and talk with me and offer a refund.

Only problem is I lose my carseat for Nate because they want thT one first then they will send me a replacement.

karina250

I'm returning a seat to Graco also. I told them I didn't have a seat to use in the mean time so they are refunding me. I'm buying a new seat and sending the other one back and when they get it they are sending me a refund check. Maybe that would work for you too?

emtb79

Its not too much of a problem cause I just talked to a friend who will let me borrow her bucket. If they cant get me a black shell then I will get my refund and then go back to BBB and get another seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC