Foot muff on BJ?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

We used a toddler bundleme. It was great, except that it made it difficult to recline. It was a lifesaver for us last winter because we walked at least 2 miles a day taking ds to school and back.

YinzerMama

I am looking at the toddler bundlemes too. I have a mamas and papas and can't even get the matching footmuff in the US but if I could it would be twice as much as a jj cole. How do these work? Can you totally zip the top part off for indoor use? Anyone know the difference between the urban and original? The original looks warmer?

YinzerMama

Is the urban still pretty toasty? I'd like something that would work for chilly days or quick to and from places in the stroller, I don't really need arctic protection.

Athena

Is the urban still pretty toasty? I'd like something that would work for chilly days or quick to and from places in the stroller, I don't really need arctic protection.

Yes! We had the Urban and it was perfect. My DD never wore anything bulky or heavy in it (perfect when taking her out of the car seat) and she was warm. I stuck my hand inside to see how warm it was and it was so nice I wished I had one too. If I had to do it over again, I'd get that again.

The way I put it on, it did interfere with the recline, but my DD was 2, so that was fine for us. To put it on (I think I remember this right), I removed the hood and unsnapped the top snap on the seat skin and slid the rear elastic strap over the whole seat and then reassembled the stroller. It kept it on and fit like it was made for it.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

YinzerMama

To clarify, we were not taking it for long walks in arctic weather. But we were out in cold winter weather.

I didn't mean to imply that you were walking in arctic weather, just saying I need something more light than super heavy. I'm hoping this wasn't some internet lack of nuance where you felt I was accusing you of having your child out in sub-zero weather? Of course, if they're dressed for it, that's fine. :) I'm just saying we would only be out in chilly weather, not freezing.

Last edited:

Athena

I didn't mean to imply that you were walking in arctic weather, just saying I need something more light than super heavy. I'm hoping this wasn't some internet lack of nuance where you felt I was accusing you of having your child out in sub-zero weather? Of course, if they're dressed for it, that's fine. :) I'm just saying we would only be out in chilly weather, not freezing.

Not at all! Now reading what I had said and how it ended up being separate from my previous post, I see it could have sounded weird, but my comment sounding that way was definitely an internet no non-verbal cues effect and nothing more. I realized I had forgotten to clarify the type of weather I was using it in and that was it. I wanted to make sure I did not give inaccurate info. I wasn't referring to what you had said at all. I'm so sorry it ended up sounding that way.

tylersmom

I just left babies R us. the toddler urban bundle me was on clearance for 39.99. The key ring app on my iPhone had an extra 15% off so it rang up $33 and change

tylersmom

I'm excited! :) my poor baby has crazy static hair when I put her in the stroller so hopefully this is help that too! Im going to wash it, then share a pic!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC