Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry I'm so slow to respond, we're on vacation. The Britax and the radian both have to be braced when DH drives, not for me because I'm a shorty. I didn't get the angle adjuster in time to play with it before I left, but judging by how well it works in the rental I'm guessing it would make it pretty upright in the Jetta with next to no effort. I have found that a RF seat is easier to get more upright on the 40 side of the 60/40 split.
    James 1/09 Aidan 3/03 Patrick 9/04
    RF in a Radian Boostereded in a FR85 Boostered in a ProBooster
    Filling the last seat in my car 12/14 with my TrueFit!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Best RF Car seat for 2006 Jetta

We had an 2000 Jetta and the only seat I could get to fit was the cosco scenera. I britax might work the store was sold out so I couldn't try it