In Search Of Tentatively looking for 2T girls summer clothes

Lenae

We'll be going off island in June/July. In the rest of the world, that's summertime, lol. We literally don't have any summer clothes. I'm looking for some shorts and shirts for her pretty cheap, since they'll only be worn for about 3 weeks. Anyone have any?

I'd probably pay a bit more for a cute little plaid shorty shorts with shirt set. I have a picture in my mind of an outfit, but I don't really want to buy anything new.

Last edited:
ADS

MoreLatte

I really don't have any to spare bc DD is going to be in the same size but our local walmart had the plaid short/shirt sets on clearance for $1 last night! I could pick a few up for you if you think it would be worth shipping?

kathysr98

I'll be getting dd's summer things ready for consignment in the next few weeks. Let me know if you want me to send pics before I drop off like I did in the fall.

Lenae

I really don't have any to spare bc DD is going to be in the same size but our local walmart had the plaid short/shirt sets on clearance for $1 last night! I could pick a few up for you if you think it would be worth shipping?

Thanks for the heads up about Walmart. Instead of shipping though, I'll just ask my mom to scour the clearance section. If she doesn't find any, I'll let you know and maybe you could see if you Walmart has any left. Thanks.

I'll be getting dd's summer things ready for consignment in the next few weeks. Let me know if you want me to send pics before I drop off like I did in the fall.

I would love pics and prices, thanks.

Lenae

24 months is good too. She's tall and skinny though, so I find some brands 24 months shirts are wider and shorter, that's the only reason I went with 2T. Example: Old Navy 18-24 months fits her great, Carters 24 months is good too. Crazy 8, not so much.

ahgirls

I am missing my bag of 2T clothes. I found some 3T summer shirts. I always like shorts as they can wear a smaller size that fits. What size is her waist (12 months or 18)?

Lenae

Oops, I didn't see you'd posted again. She can still wear most 12 months in the waist. Her skirt today was Garanimals 12 month, and most of her other skirts are ON 12-18 months.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC