ISO: A very Specific binky

emtb79

Nate is showing his very picky side on binkies. Im looking for Gerber nuk genius binkies. I have checked all the local stores and they dont have them anymore. Im looking for 6-12M or 6-18M whatever the size happens to be. These are what im looking for.

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

I think I have 2 but I'll have to check size. Bella likes nuks but wouldn't do the genius ones. I'll check our stores too I'm pretty sure I saw some recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

SignCuer

hey FB msg me or text me... i think you have my number... there's some I believe at BBB/Great Beginnings near my area... (I live around 15 mins away from those)

ProudMommysince09

Doesn't NUK realize what they are doing to us? LOL
My kid still uses a Binkie *sigh, not a battle I want to fight right now*, anyway I can't find size 3 Classics anymore and she doesn't like the new ones (different shape)
I'm going to BBB tomorrow to see if they have any, I can look for the Genius ones as well!

djma

My kid still uses a Binkie *sigh, not a battle I want to fight right now*, anyway I can't find size 3 Classics anymore and she doesn't like the new ones (different shape)
I'm going to BBB tomorrow to see if they have any, I can look for the Genius ones as well!

Not to de-rail, but I went in to our new BBB not long after we broke DD of the pappy. Well, I needed sippy valve replacements. Want to know what aisle they were on? The pappy section. I laughed so hard at DD's reaction to the "wall" of pappys! LOL I have never seen so many pappys in one place! :p

emtb79

I had totally forgot to check this. I got some originals of the nuk and he hates them. He will take them but is not happy about it and lets me know too.

Tiffany- Some of my phone numbers didnt transfer when I got my new phone.

emtb79

I saw classics here in size 3 they are silicone.

Haley.h87

My DD used to only take these too....I was pretty stocked up before she switched to mams. Let me look around and see if I can find that stash, I know I had at least 5 unopened!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
3.39 at Amazon. It says "girl colors," but who cares? [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Genius-Silicone-Pacifier-months/dp/B0036F7QU8"]Amazon.com: NUK Gerber Genius Silicone BPA Free Pacifier 0-6 months girl colors: Baby[/ame]

4.99 at Toys R Us. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3987647&CAWELAID=473537143

So what is the difference between the Genius and the regular? I know the shield looks different, but I doubt Nate knows that yet. :p Is the nipple different?

T4K

Patriot201 said:
3.39 at Amazon. It says "girl colors," but who cares? Video Link: http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Genius-Silicone-Pacifier-months/dp/B0036F7QU8

4.99 at Toys R Us. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3987647&CAWELAID=473537143

So what is the difference between the Genius and the regular? I know the shield looks different, but I doubt Nate knows that yet. :p Is the nipple different?

Slightly different. Very similar but enough for a picky baby to know the difference.

emtb79

It is a much softer silicone flatter as well. I bought some regulars and he wasn't happy with them. In fact he would spit them out and cry till I found the others.

ProudMommysince09

Checked Publix yesterday and they only had bigger sizes, but went to BBB today and they have them. For the outrageous price of $4.99 PER binkie.
I thought you could probably get a better deal online, but if you want me to pick up a few and mail them just let me know!

T4K

ProudMommysince09 said:
Checked Publix yesterday and they only had bigger sizes, but went to BBB today and they have them. For the outrageous price of $4.99 PER binkie.
I thought you could probably get a better deal online, but if you want me to pick up a few and mail them just let me know!

I think that's standard price. I have never seen them lower.

emtb79

Thanks guys Tiffany is hunting her local stores as well if she isnt successful I will take you guys up on your offers.

NannyMom

Thanks guys Tiffany is hunting her local stores as well if she isnt successful I will take you guys up on your offers.

My BRU had a rack for them, but it was empty. Let me know if Tiffany doesn't find them. I'll check back again before I come next week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC