For Sale XTSL in Nitro plus Shadow cover

actuallyamanda

BOTH SOLD!

I got Nolan a FR85 so we dont really have a reason to keep the XTSL anymore. We were going to keep it as a backup but I dont really see the need. DOM is 9/09 so almost 2 1/2 years old now. It has been well used but not abused. Never crashed, gate checked, etc. It has the Nitro cover in 'fair' condition. Some fuzzing due to velcro & mesh not getting along :rolleyes: and also some darkish looking staining on the seat. We just kept this cover as a backup since it isnt in the best of condition. It has the new style headwings and the new style rfing boot. Also has the black SL strap that skjp gave as a replacement to the maroon one. I also replaced the harness straps and crotch buckle 4 or 5 months ago bc the old ones were looking dirty. I have all padding, safe stop, etc. Asking $100 plus shipping which I will guess to be $30ish, depending on your location. Will be shipped in original box.

I also have a Shadow cover set for it that I can sell with it or separately. Cover is still in great condition with all padding, covers etc. Asking $60 shipped. I cannot get this in the original box with the seat, trust me I have tried. So if you want to get them both the price is the same as above > $100 plus shipping on seat + $60 for Shadow cover= total price

I dont have a pic of the Nitro without my son sitting in it but you can see in this one the fuzzing on the bottom of the headwings and near his shoulder. I can take better pics if needed.
zz.jpg

And here is the Shadow:
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg

And sides of seat:
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0326.jpg

Covers have both been washed in my front loader on gentle cycle with Tide Free & Clear detergent and air dried so they're ready to be used. I even wiped down the seat itself and removed any poptart crumbs for you :D You're welcome.

Last edited:
ADS

Haley.h87

We got the seat today! I feel like a little kid at Christmas lol. Kaycin likes it so much that she wants to put it in her room to sleep in Haha. Must be pretty comfy ;). Thank you!

turtlemama

Is the Shadow cover mesh like the Nitro? It looks slick in the pictures, but I want to be sure.
We have the Nitro cover and I hate it.
I don't need the inserts, is it possible to just buy the cover and the harness pads?

actuallyamanda

The Shadow is definitely not mesh like the Nitro. I hate mesh covers! The Shadow cover is very smooth feeling. I like it best because its easy to keep clean :)

I'll take $55 for it, shipped, if you dont want the infant inserts.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC