Which is your favorite

kirst

Im looking at a keekaroo for 99 and a blink for 79. Im tall and dont want something im going to be kicking the back of while walking so does anyone know if these strollers are tall and is this a good price? Any other suggestions are welcome but would like to stay around 100. I want the stroller to recline and fold small as this is the reason I want a diff one.

ADS

kirst

Anyone have any thoughts about this? Im wanting to order it today but cant decide. I love the colors on the karoo but ive read that a couple people had problems with kicking the back wheels. She saidshe was short so idk if that makes a diffrence vs being tall. If it wasnt for that id just get that one but that would be a deal breaker. im 5 ft 9in if that helps.

Jillian

I'm 5'8. I have a chicco liteway which I think is similar to a blink. I've never kicked the back of it. I would absolutely love it if the crotch strap wasn't so short. A friend had a blink and i don't remember kicking it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

kirst

That was the stroller that I was wanting at first but i dont know how long it would work since dd is 11 mos and 24 lbs. if I didnt like the looks of the karoo so much this wouldnt be so hard. I just need someone to tell me if they had problems with kicking it when walking. Thanks for your help!

Kegracin

My sister has a Blink, I pushed it around the zoo with a 25+ child in it and it liked it a lot better then the Mac I was supposed to be using. (DD wanted to ride in the cow stroller not my boring blue triumph.) Sis does not like that it does not have cup holders but likes the push and that it takes up less room then her travel system stroller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC