Price Check Baby Jogger Micro Stroller.

noahsmom24

I'm going to be selling my BJ Micro and need some help on what to sell it for. Right now I'm thinking selling it locally, but might be open to selling it online. Anyway, it is in good condition. No problems at all. Where the stroller folds however "the circular black part in front" is a little scratched up, It is pretty well hidden because the fabric but you see it when you fold it up.
What would you charge? I see these for $99 and I'm assuming other places for under that? What would be a good starting price?
It will be the STROLLER only, I'm keeping my tray and parent console.
As far as working condition it is 100%! Cosmetically it is probably an 8 out of 10.

Thanks!

ADS

noahsmom24

Would you sell a used Micro for $50 locally? I have someone wanting to take it for $50 and at this point I could use that money towards a New elite and I don't nor can;t really use this stroller anymore, so needs to go.

Kegracin

What did you list it at? I personally would try for a little more but I live in an area where people tend to think strollers hold there value. (I think I would try to get $65 at least.)

actuallyamanda

I would love to have this, if it doesnt cost too much to ship! If you dont sell it locally, could you get a shipping quote to 31771?

I've been looking for one but didnt want to spend the $99 for a new one. Thats the cheapest I've seen them online.

noahsmom24

See, $65 is what I asked for and this person said could I knock it down to $50. I would really like to get $65 out of it, it is in good shape. But, I'm wondering if I'll find anyone locally to sell it to and maybe have to end up just dealing with $50 or less later.

Kegracin

See, $65 is what I asked for and this person said could I knock it down to $50. I would really like to get $65 out of it, it is in good shape. But, I'm wondering if I'll find anyone locally to sell it to and maybe have to end up just dealing with $50 or less later.

I see well see what the poster above is willing to pay for it :)

noahsmom24

I see well see what the poster above is willing to pay for it :)

I plan to, but I figure when shipping is added in I'm probably looking at about the same price for someone to actually buy it.

I would love to have this, if it doesnt cost too much to ship! If you dont sell it locally, could you get a shipping quote to 31771?

I've been looking for one but didnt want to spend the $99 for a new one. Thats the cheapest I've seen them online.

I did a quick quote for you & it looks like about $20-$22.89 to ship and I'd have to find a box. So your looking at $85 shipped, if I were to ask for $65 for the stroller itself.

actuallyamanda

Ok, well I think you would definitely be better off selling it locally. Once the shipping is added in, its just more than I'm willing to pay for a used one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC