City Mini vs B-Agile?

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Any opinions? It will mostly be for DS (7 mos), but I'm sure DD (almost 4, 39" and 35lbs) will ride in it once in a while.
Important features for me:
easy/one hand fold
one handed steering
compact/lightweight
decent basket, but doesn't have to be huge, especially if it won't tip with my Skip Hop Dash on the handle

Will it really matter which I get? I love the green BJCM, but had decided to go with the B-Agile since I could get it at the trade in, but now with the BRU sale today I'm back to thinking I'll get the BJCM. Ah! Decisions, decisions!

ADS

jeminijad

The only thing I disliked about the Mini I used was that I kicked the rear axle. i find this inappropriately upsetting :eek:

The B-Agile is very similar, but the axle curves inward for plenty of stride room.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Oh the other thing would be an adjustable handle bar, but that's not quite as crucial. I am the one pushing the stroller 95% of the time, but would be nice for DH to be able to adjust it if needed. I'm only 5'2" so kicking the axle shouldn't be of concern for me. DH is 5'9" though...

Rosey

My DH is 6'1'' and my bro in law is 6'5'' and both push the city min with ease. I suppose their long arms keeps them from kicking it? I dont have any issues at all and I am 5'4''. I recently got a quinny zapp and the handle is SO short compared to the mini! I dont find an adjustable handle neccessary since the mini is nice and tall.

I think the wheels on the b agile are different sizes. I havent used one but have pushed one in BRU. I didnt find it different. You can't go wrong picking based on color ;)

SavsMom

I'm 5'3" and love the BAgile, its not too tall for me or too short for my s/o who is 5'7". My DD has similar stats as yours and rides in it regularly, she is 31lbs and it pushes like a dream with her in it. I also like how accesible the basket is unlike the bjcm.

Rosey

I forgot to say my son is 29lbs and pretty tall for his age. He is comfortable. You do have to access the basket from the side but that isnt a big thing. I hang most of my stuff off the handle bar and have no tipping issues.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC