Sell off. All offers considered.

Cryssy Jane

Jessica61624 said:
I'm due June 15. I bought a ton of bgxs and fbxs today but I'm always tempted!

I think its sad also. More businesses should close. People would stay home. I'm going to get shit if I call in tomorrow but I'm not driving from Everett to Seattle at 6am. My boss lives in this fantasy world. And she lives in mountlake terrace were its not as bad. Everett got another 4 inches today!

Ahhh um Lindsey might be out of the Grovia NB aios by then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

April

Dude, no postal delivery? What happened to "nor snow nor wind nor sleet nor hail?" :p

Were in a state of emergency.

Sorry, continuing the thread derailment here....

The road conditions in your area are ridiculous right now. We went to Bellingham on Tuesday for groceries and the border guard when we entered the U.S. was all :eek: "are you insane?! There is snow!" And then we actually got on the I-5 and realized what he was talking about. We have the same amount of snow here but uh, our government seems to possess plows and salt. I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't do anything to make the roads driveable for you guys. There would be a huge public backlash if that happened here. :mad: Anyhow, I say you just roadtrip your way up here where we have non-life threatening roadways. I honestly feel bad for you all. :(

Pixels

April said:
We have the same amount of snow here but uh, our government seems to possess plows and salt.

You almost mad me wake DH LOLing! I feel exactly this way about Massachusetts. Buffalo and Rochester know how to deal with snow. Four inches nobody blinks. Even six inches if it was predicted. Here? Schools close and it's necessary because the roads aren't cleared in a reasonable amount of time.

Sorry for continued derailment, OP. Let this serve as a bump for you.

Qarin

I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't do anything to make the roads driveable for you guys.

Because it would be a huge waste of money for the 3 days every 5-10 years the equipment and supplies would be needed.

The state of emergency has little or nothing to do with how many people are out driving or how many accidents there have been, and seems to have more to do with being able to suspend truck driver hours limits so that milk can be transported.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...ational_guard_to_assist_in_milk_delivery.html

Cryssy Jane

Spam said:
I want to try the grovia's, but can't until next week.. no one buy all the airplanes and owls please ;)

lovemybabybug said:
How much for the Grovias? I would only want a couple, not the whole lot.

Thinking $12 shipped each. Willing to bring down price if multiple are purchased, planes and mod flower are pending.

Jonah Baby

Is the six months size suit an outfit or snowsuit?
I am also always intrigued by diapers.
Let me know what you would let them go for :)

Cryssy Jane

Jonah Baby said:
Is the six months size suit an outfit or snowsuit?
I am also always intrigued by diapers.
Let me know what you would let them go for :)

I used it as a coverall. I think it's suppose to be a carseat friendly snowsuit. It's fleece and is Columbia brand.

jsta1005

I'm currently really happy with my stash so I'll leave the GroVias for everyone else who really wants them but will you tell me about them! Did you love them? How absorbent are they? How do they wash?

April

Because it would be a huge waste of money for the 3 days every 5-10 years the equipment and supplies would be needed.

The state of emergency has little or nothing to do with how many people are out driving or how many accidents there have been, and seems to have more to do with being able to suspend truck driver hours limits so that milk can be transported.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...ational_guard_to_assist_in_milk_delivery.html

Not to nitpick, but we probably get less snow up here than you guys do. The only rationale I can come up with is that because our healthcare is government run and our vehicle insurance is a crown corporation, it must be cheaper overall for them to pay for snow removal than pay for increased insurance claims and thus medical costs due to injuries. The WA state approach of employing the army to help with milk delivery likely wouldn't work with our 4 or 5 military personell, broken helicopter, and one 150 year old tank. :rolleyes:

Cryssy Jane

jsta1005 said:
I'm currently really happy with my stash so I'll leave the GroVias for everyone else who really wants them but will you tell me about them! Did you love them? How absorbent are they? How do they wash?

I'm not a big fan :-/ super absorbent yes, pain in the butt to dry and the way the snaps sit both little boys could pull them off easily.

*canon*

I've never used cloth diapers. My boys are 22 months and a pudgy 6 month old. Would the grovia planes or owls fit? I figured I would give cloth a try to see what I think...

Cryssy Jane

I've never used cloth diapers. My boys are 22 months and a pudgy 6 month old. Would the grovia planes or owls fit? I figured I would give cloth a try to see what I think...

What sizes do they wear? A is my heaviest kiddo right now and is 38.5lbs as of monday. the grovia's fit fine width wise with room to grow, but are a little short rise wise for him (he's got a larger torso). Bella is 9 months and 20lbs (all sorts of yummy chunky rolls) and still fits on the smallest rise setting with 2 settings above that and a bunch of width settings. I can try to get pictures later if you need them.

*canon*

Pm'd you.
If you can let me make 1/2 payment now and other 1/2 in the next 2 days, I would like to buy the 6 if you still have them.

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC