cant change sig?

nevaehsmommy

Is it just me or is there a reason I can not change my sig, it will allow me to edit, but when I go to preview or accept changes it takes me to a blank screen

ADS

MomToEliEm

What browser are you using?

Have you tried just entering some text without any pictures or graphics in the new signature? Maybe there is an issue with the links to the graphics. If it works without graphics, then try troubleshooting your graphic links.

nevaehsmommy

I have been having issues with this site only since the last change. Pages need to be reloaded several times sometimes before the sub section will open up.

I am using Google Chrome as a broswer.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I have been having issues with this site only since the last change. Pages need to be reloaded several times sometimes before the sub section will open up.

I am using Google Chrome as a broswer.

Can you please specify a date or what you mean by the last change?

Anyone else using Chrome having issues? I have tried Chrome, Safari and IE8 and other than yesterday morning, it has been working very well.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I dont recall the exact date. I was getting the 400 error and now I get "page failed to load" Nearly every other page.

The 400 errors should be gone since the fix a couple weeks ago. Are you still getting them?

I'm not sure about the page failed to load issue. Do other browsers work? If so, then I would suspect it is an issue with the cookies or cache being corrupted in your Chrome browser.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Another test would be to see what happens on another computer on the same network if you have one. This would mostly eliminate both your service provider and the web host as a possible cause.

Simplysomething

For what it's worth, the last time I attempted to change my signature, it wouldn't allow me to. It said I was over the character limit, or something like that, and I had deleted some of it ( I was trying to make it smaller. Because I loathe large signatures). Rather than risk losing it all, I just left it, instead of trying to delete everything and start over.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Nothing has been changed in regard to limits for signatures. I'm not sure what would be causing this yet.

nevaehsmommy

I have been messing around with the sig, as long as I dont try to add a picture I am fine.

I will hook up my other computer at nap time and see what happens

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
There are limits on uploaded signature image size and file size. These are not checked if you use your own image hosting (but still subject to height/width limits of course).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC