Trade my petal radian cover for your primrose?

Holly

TRADED! Thanks!

I have a petal xtsl cover in excellent condition that I'd like to trade for a primrose cover.

Hannah was switched to a booster a few months ago and Abby really wants one too, or she wants to sit in Hannah's when she isn't with us. I don't want her in a booster until she is at least 6. I figured maybe a new cover would get her excited about her seat again.

I'm at work on my phone right now, so I'll post pics later. I have a thread with pics somewhere if you do a search for xtsl covers on non xt seats.

It would be a straight trade, me shipping mine to you and you shipping yours to me.

Last edited:
ADS

Holly

Bumping this up because it got burried before it was approved just now. I can take pics tomorrow if you want to see.

canadiangie

I have a Princess cover, EEUC, with harness covers, and I think a belly pad. Primrose is pretty similar, I think. You'd have to compare stock photos. Oh, and that's assuming you'd even want to trade with me being in Canada. Shipping is usually $3.00-$5.00 more IME.

Eta: If princess came with infant padding -- I can't remember -- I'll have it too, unused condition.

Holly

I think I'd prefer the primrose, but I might consider the princess. All the pics and posts I've found show the princess pink being a lot brighter and more "pepto pink" than the primrose that is more of a muted or dusty pink.
Do you have a picture of yours?

*canon*

I have been wanting a flora or petal xtsl, but if the covers can fit on a RN80 I can trade primrose covers for your petal covers!

Holly

*canon* didn't end up getting her friend's radian, so I'm still ISO a primrose cover. Thanks!

Eta, I may want princess if I can't find a primrose first.

*canon*

Sorry it didn't work out :(
If it's any consolation, I now have covers coming but no car seat to slip it on...lol.
And I was hoping to have both Petal and Flora covers.
Oh, well.
They don't really work without a car seat to dress them on.
:banginghead:

Holly

Sorry it didn't work out :(
If it's any consolation, I now have covers coming but no car seat to slip it on...lol.
And I was hoping to have both Petal and Flora covers.
Oh, well.
They don't really work without a car seat to dress them on.
:banginghead:

Albee Baby has the seat in petal for $225, I don't know if that is a good price or not. The Flora you just got would work on it too.

http://www.albeebaby.com/sunshine-kids-radian-xtsl-superlatch-convertible-car-seat-in-petal.html

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC