Target deals Jan 15-21

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
No $35 Scenera? I've been waiting for that sale to come around again to pick up a couple for donation seats. BOO.

Cryssy Jane

Jessica61624 said:
Get a rain check! They usually run out by Sat.

Kac said:
I agree. I did that last time to get my Beckett.

This is my plan :) their rain checks are usually good for 30 days and I have some gift cards from couponing to target as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Brie

Oh, how I love the Beckett Nauti! But DS won't need a new seat until our Uptowns expire next December and I want to keep him rfing until then. I am also buying two new RA55 for the newbie on the way so funds are tight. Maybe one of you will want to sell yours when I am ready for one!

aym4Him

You can only get a rain check on the day the seat goes on sale, correct? I'm having a blonde moment. LOL. :eek:

Hmmm. Beckett Nauti for $125 or Argos Elite for $183 (Albee baby has a 15% off code for the Argos)???

glockchick

Will the sale be online as well or just in stores?

I have a 10% off coupon online and that makes it only $3 more than the sale price. But if the sale will be online as well then I should wait until tomorrow. But do I chance Beckett being out of stock tomorrow or just order one today and one tomorrow? I can and take the one I order today back if the sale is online too.

Clear as mud? ;)

Last edited:

NannyMom

aym4Him said:
You can only get a rain check on the day the seat goes on sale, correct? I'm having a blonde moment. LOL. :eek:

Hmmm. Beckett Nauti for $125 or Argos Elite for $183 (Albee baby has a 15% off code for the Argos)???

You can get a rain check any day during the sale, if the seat is not in stock

indigoblossom

:shrug-shoulders: we have tons of becketts at our local targets but they're not on sale this week ...unless the three i happened to go to didnt have their signage out. i didn't scan them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC