For Sale Checking interest: Hanna, Gymbo, Janie & Jack, Polo etc. 0-2T (ish) clothing

For sale: Hanna, Gymbo, Janie & Jack, Polo etc. 0-2T (ish) clothing

This stuff was Olivia's and it's all beautiful.... some of you may know that my mom has spared no expense when it comes to dressing Olivia haha. Most of it is new or worn once. All in perfect condition.

Several brands and I have all kinds of items.

Any interest before I upload pics?

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

I'd potentially be interested in Hanna play dresses with matching pants or capris in size 70 or 80.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Ok, thanks ladies. Since there is interest, I will take/post pics and details. I was going to eBay it for her but thought I'd offer it to you all first since it's such nice stuff.

I'll be back, there's a lot of stuff in different sizes so I'll keep adding/updating as I get time.

Everything will ship same/next day for you.

Ok, so here's the deal-I have no idea about prices so maybe you can tell me what you want and what you think is fair/make offers? you could claim things in order of who posts first and then once I'm done posting everything, we can arrange payment/combine shipping. If anyone has a better idea, let me know :) I won't get it done tonight, I have a bad headache and I'm going to bed soon but there's a lot more coming. I'll try to get it all up Wednesday/Thursday.

Polo Ralph Lauren 0-3m. This is so flippin' cute. Worn once that I remember, probably never again because she had too much to wear. Brand new condition.
015-4.jpg

Size 60 Hanna Andersson onesie and pants. Like new.
016-2.jpg

Euro 60cm/ size 6-9 months Hanna Andersson one piece. Perfect condition.
017-2.jpg

Size 80 Hanna Andersson one piece outfit pink/green. Soooooo cute on! perfect, like new.
018-1.jpg

35978_455021515931_700580931_6655945_4299724_n-1.jpg

Size 80 Hanna Andersson one piece pink/orange. Perfect condition.
019-1.jpg

Green/white lined Izod dress, tulle is only at the bottom- not all scratchy underneath. NWT. 12m.
020-3.jpg

Pottery Barn sage/white gingham blouse. 0-3m.
021-5.jpg

Threads yellow and white floral blouse. Buttons all the way down the back. Super lightweight, great for hot weather.
022-3.jpg

Two pair Pottery Barn Kids 0-3m white pants. Beautifully soft cotton. Slightly different styles.
023-3.jpg

Baby Gap off white knit dress 3-6 months. I don't think this was ever worn.
024-2.jpg

2T Baby Gap set. Brand new/worn only for Valentines Day condition :rolleyes:
025-2.jpg

0-3m Janie and Jack dress with panties. Washed but never got to wear. Fully lined, beautiful.
026-2.jpg

Two Carter's 3T tanks.
027-4.jpg

6-12m Gymboree set. I think she may have worn the dress once or twice as it's been washed but shoes and headband still have tags.
028-3.jpg

Absolutely stunning Janie and Jack dress and panties. Fully lined, brand new condition. 12-18m.
030-4.jpg

My Vintage Baby outfit. Picture just doesn't do it justice, it's gorgeous. She never got to wear this, it's brand new. 2T.
031-3.jpg

Fun little Disney one piece. 24m. Authentic park quality. (purchased in an emergency situation one day :whistle:)
032-3.jpg

Janie and Jack fress/panties. Like new 0-3m.
033-4.jpg

Random pair of Hanna pants- may/may not find the shirt. Size 70.
034-3.jpg

Carter's 2T flower shirt/blue tutu outfit. Tutus may have extremely slight snagging but only if you really, really look for it.
035-4.jpg

2T Carter's monkey shirt/pink tutu outfit. Once again- may have extremely minor snagging on tutu.
036-3.jpg

Hanna Andersson velour red dress, size 80.
037-4.jpg

Baby Lulu shirt, 24m.
038-2.jpg

Gymboree nightgown, 2T. I know it's no longer Christmas but there's next year, right?
039-2.jpg

J-max

CPST Instructor
you can add 6-12m Gymboree set. I think she may have worn the dress once or twice as it's been washed but shoes and headband still have tags. to my list please!

Alright, there's much, much more plus some random fun socks, tights, jammies accessories and basics that I'll probably bundle together like leggings and shirts that aren't sets. Must sleep now as I have a busy morning photographing newbies at the hospital :love: thanks for all the interest and I'm glad some little c-s.org girlies will be able to wear Liv's stuff :eek: it makes it so much easier to pass on! (but um, yeah... I totally have a keep pile here :whistle:)

Angela

Here's what I'm interested in, if other's aren't. :)

1. Polo Ralph Lauren 0-3m. This is so flippin' cute. Worn once that I remember, probably never again because she had too much to wear. Brand new condition.

2. Size 60 Hanna Andersson onesie and pants. Like new.

3. Threads yellow and white floral blouse. Buttons all the way down the back. Super lightweight, great for hot weather. (WHAT SIZE IS THIS?)

4. 6-12m Gymboree set. I think she may have worn the dress once or twice as it's been washed but shoes and headband still have tags.

5. Janie and Jack fress/panties. Like new 0-3m.

6. Random pair of Hanna pants- may/may not find the shirt. Size 70.

I'll be interested to see what else you add. :) I didn't look at what other's have dibs on yet, so if any of this is already taken, not a problem. Any ideas on what you might be asking on any of it?

T4K

If you have any less fancy, more everyday wear, I'd be interested in both 12-18 months and 18-24 :)

I know it's a lot of work to post stuff. Of you want to just link me to a photobucket album, I can do that too!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC