Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO Bob the Builder Stuff

So, DS has never seen bob the builder - I doubt it is even still on the air. However, he recently got a BtB book from a discount store and wants something bob the builder-ish for Christmas. There is stuff on ebay, but it is rather expensive since the stuff is all discontinued.

If anyone has some BtB stuff they are done with, let me know. Particularly if it contains scoop, the digger. I'd prefer if the item is like new as Santa will be bringing it under the tree. Doesn't need to have to have original packaging but does need to work properly.

Please let me know price + shipping - would obviously need to be shipped quickly.
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO Bob the Builder Stuff

Bob the builder is discontinued? He is still on the air around here. hmm..
    If it were me I would try Craigslist in your area first. I'd also keep looking around on Ebay, sometimes you can find really good deals. Amazon to, especially if you were willing to spend over $25 on free shipping eligible items, its really a good deal.
    ds1(9/19/07)
    Harnessed in FR85 until 5.5yrs old!
    Now riding in a Britax PWSG!

My son would love to have these, VERY chrap and a great deal! It's only got 1hr left, shipping is $6 for me so not a bad deal at all. Keep looking, I've found some great deals on ebay! Making me think about getting a little set, my son loves Bob the builder and the construction toys make for some great imaginative play!
    ds1(9/19/07)

ds1(9/19/07)

Thanks for all the links. I was trying to stay away from ebay because many of the shippers weren't guaranteeing delivery by Christmas.
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

I have a Bob the Builder Memory Game. Let me know if you might be interested and I can get it out and double check condition and parts.
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

my son especially loves the Bob the Builder On Site movies (such as Skyscrapers) stuff.

Amazon has the Duplo Scoop:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Builder-Scoop-Bobland-3595/dp/B0028PR2LA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323966188&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Lego Bob the Builder Scoop at Bobland Bay 3595: Toys & Games[/ame]

Here's a diecast Scoop, though rather expensive:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Builder-Scoop-Larger-Teamsterz/dp/B004NDBUZO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1323966244&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Bob the Builder Die Cast Scoop Larger Size By Teamsterz: Toys & Games[/ame]

A lunch bag (With scoop in the picture) [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Builder-Lunchbox-Lunch-Bag/dp/B005R2RXF6/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&qid=1323966365&sr=8-50"]Amazon.com: Bob the Builder Lunchbox - Bob the Builder Lunch Bag: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

If it doesn't HAVE to be Bob the Builder, this 5-pk construction mini machines might fit the bill: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Toystate-Caterpillar-Construction-Machine-5-Pack/dp/B003U0O3B4/ref=sr_1_57?ie=UTF8&qid=1323966392&sr=8-57"]Amazon.com: Toystate Caterpillar Construction Mini Machine 5-Pack: Toys & Games[/ame]

--Sarah & D.J. (3-20-04)
    DS (08/07) ~ 8 ~ 52 pound ~ Graco Highback Turbobooster -- 3rd Grade!
    DD (08/11) ~ 4 yr ~ 32 lb ~ Britax Roundabout 50, Maestro -- Pre-K!