Which car with the seats I have?

kirst

Looking into a new car. I know ive posted about this before but I didnt get any answers so im going to try agian. Right now I have a radian a blvd and a big kid booster. I will only have the radian or the blvd in this car with the big kid booster for now but I plan on another kid in a couple years to three across is pretty much a must. I was looking into a 09 ford edge or and 11 equinox. Does anyone recomend one over the other for installing carseats? I want it to have enough room up front and enough in back for 3. I have the angle adjuster for the radian if that makes a difference. Is there anyother crossover I might want to look at. Im mainly looking for more room than my accord because I travel alot and its hard to fit everything.

ADS

Brianna

I have no idea with seat compatibility for those vehicles but have you ever driven an Equinox? I was considering one until my co-worker let me test drive hers. I found it had a lot of blind spots and was difficult to see out of. I'm used to driving SUVs and big pickups so that threw me off. That's just me though, experiences may vary:twocents:

kirst

No I havent drove one yet just looked so far. Dad wants to go look this weekend and wanted to know as much as I could before we go. No a 4x4 isnt a must but it would be nice since winter is here.

Freekel

My mom has an edge and I really like it! It's easy to install seats in, although never have installed rfing or tried 3 across but I'm sure it can be done with the right combo of seats.

kirst

Sounds like the edge may be the better choice. I like the looks of both but it also seems like I could get a new equinox for the same price as an edge that is a few years old. I will deff try my seats in both and see about the blind spots. Any other cars I might wana take a look at? Anyone else know more bout the equinox carseat wise?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC