Looking for more fitteds

SignCuer

Hi! I'm looking for more fitteds! Let me know what you have and prices :) One size preferred but sized is fine as well.

Thanks!

On my faithful sidekick :) Don't text and drive... It may save a life!

ADS

TiaxMarie

I have some girlie Goodmamas. My friend is using them at the moment but let me check with her to see how long she needs them.

NVMBR02

I have several goodmamas (mostly girly but at least one neutral one) that I need to go through. I also have a couple of BubuBebe. I think those are also fairly girly but may have a neutral one as well.

SignCuer

Seems everyone likes GoodMamas! Let me know prices... my goal is to get up to 36 and currently I have maybe 5 or 7 (I dunno lol)

SignCuer

jsta1005 said:
I have one I got from Swap that I think is a WAHM made fitted. Girlie print. Interested?

Yep! Just send me a pic and price :)Tahnks!

SignCuer

Got some from Chely but need more!! Goal is 36 fitteds ad I have like 12. :)

hsjwmom

I have a bunch of Cuddlebuns one-size in storage. Also, a bunch of Mutts. Mostly girly, a few gn. If you're interested, I'll make a run to our storage unit to get them and take pics.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC