Good deal on an RXT

Keeks64

Sears has the storm RXT for $329 - none in stock in my area but ordered online in the actual store ( through catalogue sales) & the lady also gave me a $20 off code because I spent over $200 :D taxes in was $325 , can't beat that :D

*** UPDATE*** Looks like it was a system glitch, its now back up online as $359 & the SK Radian XT is on for $329....Hope someone else managed to get one for $329 :)

Last edited:
ADS

LittlePeanut

If you have a Petro card, they were cheaper there. You have to log on to find it, there was a thread about it recently.

Great deal for the 65 & Premier at Snugglebugz.

You could call your local stores and/or Sears and see if they're doing a better deal. The local places that carry it near me are out; I just checked.

tam

The OP just bought the new Diono RXT which retails for $269 (I believe) and is not out in most stores yet. I think you're talking about the older SK Radian XT instead. I was the one who originally posted about the petro-points deal but as far as I know, it's not available on the new R series Diono seats (yet).

Keeks64

Yep it was a Diono Rxt - sorry should have clarified lol I was too excited!! lol

Retail price for the RXT is $359 so $309 plus tax I paid from sears :)

There are some great deals on SK Radians but insurance is paying for new seats due to an accident so I wanted to get the new Diono Radian :)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

tam_shops

Ohhhh, LOL sorry! I'm so bad w/ the letters attached to the RN! The Canadian ones, the American ones, and now the new vs the old ones!

I was wondering why you were excited to spend so much on a seat that was recently going for more like $200, but looks like all those are gone now too!

Congratulations on your new seat and great find! Enjoy!

Though, swore the Petro Points thread person said she was ordering the old one and got the new one, I remember being surprised b/c it was a week or so ago and I didn't know they were even here yet.

tam

Keeks64

Ohhhh, LOL sorry! I'm so bad w/ the letters attached to the RN! The Canadian ones, the American ones, and now the new vs the old ones!

I was wondering why you were excited to spend so much on a seat that was recently going for more like $200, but looks like all those are gone now too!

Congratulations on your new seat and great find! Enjoy!

Though, swore the Petro Points thread person said she was ordering the old one and got the new one, I remember being surprised b/c it was a week or so ago and I didn't know they were even here yet.

tam

Haha! No worries , I get confused too :)

I actually looked at an older RNXTL for $259 and then I seen the $329 at Sears and figured for the extra funds I could get a new one so it would be compliant and and was suprised the lady at the catalogue desk willing gave me the $20 off deal ( I had no idea) so even better score :D

It will be here next week and im SO excited to play with it and I have a wedge on order :D

I wanted a Cobalt one SO badly but I didnt want it to clash and DH wasnt thrilled at the idea of a BRIGHT blue seat lol :rolleyes:

SynEpona

The OP just bought the new Diono RXT which retails for $269 (I believe) and is not out in most stores yet. I think you're talking about the older SK Radian XT instead. I was the one who originally posted about the petro-points deal but as far as I know, it's not available on the new R series Diono seats (yet).

On Petro Points Shop, I ordered the SK Radian, in Metro, but what ACTUALLY ARRIVED was the new Diono Radian in one of the grey colours :D for $249 of points (or you can buy with real money if you're not trying to cash in all those points!), and free shipping. I think I ordered on a Friday night, and it arrived the following Wednesday.

SynEpona

I tried to order on petros site and there was no free shipping at all. Maybe shipping is only free if you use points.

I wonder if the free shipping threshold is $250? We had the car seat, and one other smaller item in our 'cart' there when it showed that we had free shipping. A $249 order would be just under the free shipping then -- I just tried adding the more expensive Radian, and it did come up free shipping.

Redeeming the points was the very last thing we did, and I know we saw the free shipping before then.

tam_shops

I thought that's what I read about the Petro-Points, really do wonder if I'm just loosing my mind sometimes! LOL They really need to re-do their site, it's terrible to navigate...

Either way $300 for the NEW Diono that is compliant is a much better deal than saving $40 for a non-compliant, non-sellable one!

Enjoy!

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC