Guess what I got today!

Dillipop

A fisher price safe voyage booster for $30! Granted, DOM is January 2006, but hey, for the price, I'm still ecstatic!

Best part- DS really wanted it for our car for his friend Z. Z is 10 and DS thinks he needed this seat, just in case we ever take Z somewhere. (He lives right below us.) It was so cute to see DS so concerned for his friend!

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Oh! I forgot that the salesperson at BuyBuyBaby said that Britax is coming out with a Fisher-Price version of their old Starriser (Star Riser?) that will much cheaper than the Parkway... :thumbsup:

Dillipop

Oh! I forgot that the salesperson at BuyBuyBaby said that Britax is coming out with a Fisher-Price version of their old Starriser (Star Riser?) that will much cheaper than the Parkway... :thumbsup:

The seat's been out about a year and a half now, I would guess. Definitely based on the starrisser, with the adjustable base.

Baby Depot was clearancing them for $40 and then they are on sale for 29.99until August 4. If you can find one, I would guess the sale is across the chain.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
The seat's been out about a year and a half now, I would guess. Definitely based on the starrisser, with the adjustable base.

Baby Depot was clearancing them for $40 and then they are on sale for 29.99until August 4. If you can find one, I would guess the sale is across the chain.

LOL! Thanks for the info... He said they were getting in a few of them for some sort of promotion coming up. We're not in need of a booster seat right now - he and I were just talking 'carseats'... :D

trailrunnermom

A fisher price safe voyage booster for $30! Granted, DOM is January 2006, but hey, for the price, I'm still ecstatic!

I bought a FPSV Booster for $30, too (DOM 3/06) -- just happened to be in Baby Depot last week researching car seat options for my neighbor. I love your son's reason for wanting one! :)

Dillipop

Yeah, I like the reasoning for it, too. DS is really upset that Z rides in the front seat of his mom's car. He keeps telling me that Z is too little and kids need to ride in the back. (We are ingraining it in him that when he turns 15, he "might" be able to sit up front!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC