car seat returns?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Do you have The Bay near you that you can physically get to? If so, they sell Britax and carry the Frontier. Their return policy allows returns of seats. I bought a Frontier XT and returned it. It was still new, all tags attached and such, so not sure what the policy is if you've removed any of those things or used it.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I'm pretty sure this sub-forum's host (SnuggleBugz) allows for one free return on car seats.
Pretty sure there is no returns on car seats at Snuggle Bugz. Which is fairly typical of baby boutiques in Canada.

ETA: on Snuggle Bugz's Frontier XT page it says, "Return Policy: This item is final sale. No exchanges or refunds available." and on another seat's page "Car Seats are final sale. No exchanges or returns."

tam_shops

Which vehicle do you drive? It may save you some trouble if someone has tried the Frontier there before...

Or the Nautilus or Maestro, if it doesn't fit.

tam

mamoomorgan

We have a 2003 Toyota Sequoia. It's the 8 passenger one. I'm ok with the seat being installed anywhere except passenger side 2nd row (that's the flip seat to get to the third row). We tried one when we were in Vancouver and couldn't get it to install outboard in the third row, but we had the same issue with our TF (using the seat belt, our DD is 45 lbs) and now we got it (TF) to work (thanks to help from you guys!) outboard in the 2nd row.
As for stores near us.... we have the tiniest WalMart in the World (really, it is!) and a Zellers about an hour away. We can of course order from Sears as well.
I'm leaning towards a Frontier because my dd HATES her TF, says it's so uncomfortable yet loves her MA.
We are going to the States this weekend so maybe we could try one there. Not buy it obviously, but try it for fit. Though I'd have no idea where to go.... babies r us?

Ugh, sorry to be so confusing!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC