The Warmest Fleece

Chila88

I know...yet another jacket thread! But I am really struggling to find really really warm fleece jackets for my DD's. Especially ones with hoods. I've read in other older threads that in other years people have found double layered fleece with a wind protection layer in between. Anyone know if these are around? Where they were/are from?

What is the warmest fleece you've come across this year?

ADS

Mom2three

My kids wear their Land's End fleece jackets most often. The have hoods and elastic around the cuffs. They make different ones with different temp ratings. I bought these last year when they had an awesome sale and they still look like new. I am not sure if I would want a double layer of fleece with a layer of windbreaker in between though. As it is, with just a single layer of fleece we struggle to adjust the jacket and get the harness buckled without loosening it from where it is without a jacket. I wouldn't want to add the bulk. Although, I am not a tech, so hopefully one will come along and add to this. Regardless of whether is is safe or not, I wouldn't want that much fabric to deal with when buckling.

crunchierthanthou

I know...yet another jacket thread! But I am really struggling to find really really warm fleece jackets for my DD's. Especially ones with hoods. I've read in other older threads that in other years people have found double layered fleece with a wind protection layer in between. Anyone know if these are around? Where they were/are from?

What is the warmest fleece you've come across this year?

I don't know if they're any warmer, but The North Face added a hood option to their kids' Denali jacket. I found one for ds half off at Sports Authority in the Sniagrab room.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC