Which Joovy Caboose Ultralight Should I get?

Which color should I get?

• Orange

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Don't get any or other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mom2riley

Ok, I am ready to buy one. But, I don't know which one. DH says black because that is what he would always say if it was an option. I like the black because it wouldn't show as much dirt. But I also love the green and odly enough I like the orange. I wish the black had some color thrown in, then it would be an easy choice. So which one should I choose?
Option 1, orange
albee-baby_1952_90169686.gif

Option 2, black
albee-baby_1952_90360854.gif

Option 3, Green
albee-baby_1952_89792596.gif

ADS

lovinwaves

Well, I personally love ALL the colors LOL!!

I have my first new Green Stroller and am loving it! I just want to be different, so the green would be my choice. Dh actually likes the green as well. I have my Pink Camo Skip Hop diaper bag on the back of it, and I think it looks awesome!

The next color I would choose would be orange...

-Melissa-

broken4u05

i like the orange. I normaly pick black but for that stoller it looks almost too dark. Post photos when you get it i love the stroller

mom2riley

i like the orange. I normaly pick black but for that stoller it looks almost too dark. Post photos when you get it i love the stroller

That is what I am thinking. I almost always go for black. I am wondering if once I put DD in bright pink in the front it won't brighten it up a bit. Ahhh, decisions.

The Bjorns

I've only seen the orange in real life and it's very vivid. I voted for green--still eye-catching and cool, but you don't need sunglasses to look at it.;)

mom2riley

I've only seen the orange in real life and it's very vivid. I voted for green--still eye-catching and cool, but you don't need sunglasses to look at it.;)

I just saw IRL pics of them both and I have to say that these pics are a bit off on both. After seeing IRL pics I went with black, DD will add some pink to the mix when sitting in fron and my colorful JJB will add color in the back. The orange and green were just not me IRL, they were both much brighter IMHO.

Melanie

I like the orange. I'm partial though, since I have the orange one. Mine has black on it too and the canapy looks a bit different. I'm wondering if this is a new model or if they just changed the style. I just got mine Feb 07.

I just looked it up and is a new model...I wish I had this one, even with the higher price. My biggest complaint is the weight of the original caboose. Darn...I can't quite justify buying the new lighter one since mine has only been used a handful of times.

Last edited:

mom2riley

I like the orange. I'm partial though, since I have the orange one. Mine has black on it too and the canapy looks a bit different. I'm wondering if this is a new model or if they just changed the style. I just got mine Feb 07.

I just looked it up and is a new model...I wish I had this one, even with the higher price. My biggest complaint is the weight of the original caboose. Darn...I can't quite justify buying the new lighter one since mine has only been used a handful of times.

You could always sell on CL or Stroller swappers. I had looked into it before, but really wanted something light. So when I saw this new model I fell hard. :love:

lovemyfamily

I have the original Caboose in orange and I love it. It does have more black on it, that the light, which I like, especially for little fingers that HAVE to touch the hood!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC