What are these seats?

Lenae

Sorry for the jenky picture, but I coudn't figure out another way to show ya'll. This is from an Elmo Sing Along DVD. I am 99.9% sure they're Graco, from the chestclip, but other than that....?

Are they FF infant seats?
100_0430.jpg

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Yes they look like FF infant seats. I'm pretty sure they are both under 20 lbs, although the one on the left has some pretty impressive verbal skills, so is probably 4+.

geekKT

This makes me laugh. :)

ETA: Looking at the photo, they're smaller than I imagined...I wonder if they really drowned in regular convertibles, or if infant seats were just quicker and easier to find.

Lenae

Thanks. Everytime I see this DVD, it drives me nuts. Only as I was posting this did I realize the things on the sides looked like a beltpath for a baby bucket.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
the one on the right is a sachi sr22

but the one of the left has a evenflo chest clip? even though it looks like an sr35 shell

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
the one on the right is a sachi sr22

but the one of the left has a evenflo chest clip? even though it looks like an sr35 shell

It looks like the Graco cover with the Giraffes...but I think I see the Evenflo handle off to the far left.

Also, I am 10893% impressed that they actually show them properly restrained (minus the FF infant seat thing which isn't obvious to 99.9% of parents) instead of either with no seats or with nasty seats like Calliou.

mominabigtruck

Cailou has junky seats? I'm always confused by sid the science kid's seat in grandma's car. It looks like a tb but without the headwings.
Posted via Mobile Device

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Cailou has junky seats? I'm always confused by sid the science kid's seat in grandma's car. It looks like a tb but without the headwings.
Posted via Mobile Device

Calliou and his sister both have shield boosters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voiQIUZTMRs"]Caillou - ♪A Car Trip♫♪ Caillou Outdoors - YouTube[/ame]

skylinphoto

The seats on arthur always drive me nuts. They ff baby kate and dw is sometimes in a shield booster ..sometimes in a ohs seat..other time in nothing...

I was impressed with sid the science kid. He uses a booster ...even in grandmas car. And whenever his friends ride home in grandmas car with him, they use boosters too. Albiet they don't have headrests or lapbelts...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

mominabigtruck

But isn't cailou an older show?

I have totally noticed the seat usage on Arthur. I think that the seats change based on how new the episode is.
Posted via Mobile Device

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Zarafa, which is usually on a tan shell, with a tan chest clip.

You are SUCH a car seat nerd :rolleyes:

:p
I am betting zarafa, with the wrong straps and clip, as Sachi normally has black straps & clip. The other cover doesn't look like it's on very well either, so I'm assuming that the owners of these seats washed them so they would look purty to be on tv and put them on the wrong seats, or something.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC