Items I'm selling to afford a new Regent

Morganthe

I'm planning to list everything on Ebay by Sunday, but I'd rather just sell without the hassle for slightly lower and without fees. :p
If anyone is interested, please pm me or post :)

Snugli Cross Terrain backpack -- used about 10 times during 1 year. In original box -- $45 + shipping (est. $15 ground) Sold
51H5XSZJV8L._SS400_.jpg

Humanity Family Sleeper (for co-sleeping)
mamababysm.jpg

bedtopsleepersm.jpg

(I used the pad for less than 2 months. I prefered wrapping the 5ft bolster in a sheet with a side rail to keep it on the bed. Worked great!)
100% Organic Cotton Flannel
New = $199 + shipping
sell for $100 + shipping (est. $25 ground). I still have this since I haven't listed it anywhere else
more information about the sleeper

Recaro Start Booster seat "Sand"
380.00MM44.jpg

New in Box & Never used. Paid $365
Sell for $290 + shipping (est. $25) Sold

Graco Sport Play Yard
ea63_1.JPG

In Almost new condition. No longer manufacturered.
New: $160 + shipping
Sold!! :D
I will ship to APOs :D
Canada, I think, due to the size of every item would be cost prohibitive. :shrug-shoulders:

Last edited:
ADS

supercrunch

okay...I am drooling all over that start booster, lol
(we just got an older one from freecycle...and my dd adores it, but I'd feel safer with one with the headwings)

Now I just have to hope for a modern miracle (or a money tree) LOL

Morganthe

The headwings do have installed speakers and the connection wire for gadgets is included in the back pocket.
tempt tempt tempt ;)

:whistle:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Coolest playard EVER! I WISH I needed one! (I do have a fancy wooden hexagon thing in the living room and cosleeper in the bedroom and gates all over the house, so I have no need, but I DID try to buy one when I was shopping...dumb move, graco!)

southpawboston

I'm going to talk to DH when he gets up about the backpack. I PMed you.

FYI, we have the same backpack, DW doesn't care too much for it, but i LOVE it!

also, no offense to morganthe, but can't you buy the start new/shipped for that price? that way you get a return policy and the warranty. ;)

Morganthe

FYI, we have the same backpack, DW doesn't care too much for it, but i LOVE it!

also, no offense to morganthe, but can't you buy the start new/shipped for that price? that way you get a return policy and the warranty. ;)

No offense taken. You could be correct. But I was pricing on the web, especially at Ebay, and what I found for the same fabric pattern was still at $360 sometimes including shipping, sometimes not. :shrug-shoulders:
If I don't sell it at that price, I'll always have the option of dropping it down. :)

BTW, the 'door' on the Playyard zips shut and fastens shut permanently. I just used a stock photo. The playard's top cover can be opened to stay at halfway without the netting or even used without the top. I really loved that thing. We used it for travelling and keeping dd safe on 1 camping trip, 7 flea markets, and a few vacations. It was such a lifesaver and I could have sold it on the spot many times over.

One time, I turned around in our little pavillion and one of the patrons at the Homburg Flea market had opened the top and was checking out the thing to purchase. It didn't matter that dd was sound asleep inside of it with all her toys all over the 'floor' :rolleyes: I even got the 'sniff' when I told her it wasn't for sale :p

DH used the backpack for day hikes, not me. I'm much too short waisted to find framed packs comfortable. I prefer the soft Ergo instead :thumbsup: And that's not getting sold ;)

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I used to sell that play yard at my work. It is awesome. Very easy to fold up and very light weight. I have even sat in it! It is larger, the bottom is tent bottom material and sit right on the floor. If I baby sat littler kids, I would be all over it too!

Kellyr2

OMG if I had an extra $100 I'd take the cosleeper! I found that while I was pg and was dying for one but I needed a carseat and wanted a baby hammock more. I LOVE that one though, I'd seen it in mothering. man i wish...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC