Awesome DOM date!

starbuck22

Senior Community Member
I just had to share, I received my Boulevard from Britax that is replacing my DC. Of course I beam right in on the DOM. I was hoping for something within the last few months. Lo and behold its June 13th 2007! Dang, I called on the 14th, couldn't get any better unless I picked it up myself. Woo hoo!:D

ADS

oxeye

Yeah, you get the right from Britax and they are very new! My Cowmoo replacement is 6/4/07 and my new Regent is 6/8/07! My BV from elitecarseats.com is 3/07. :(

starbuck22

Senior Community Member
The DC has the impossible to adjust harness that alot of people seem to have problems with. FWIW I'm loving the BV already!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

OXEYE, Your Regent Shannon print is beautiful. Do you love it? I had bid on that at the very beginning of the auction. I didn't even have a Regent but thought maybe someday. Glad to see someone here got it. :)

crunchierthanthou

Wow! That's great. I ordered a MA from Albee baby and I'm nervous about the DOM. I'm afraid it's going to be several months old because it was a sale. It said 2007 Marathon, so I'm hoping January at the very earliest. I had a friend who ordered a FPSVD from them last month and it was a July 06 DOM.

Lara

Wow! That's great. I ordered a MA from Albee baby and I'm nervous about the DOM. I'm afraid it's going to be several months old because it was a sale. It said 2007 Marathon, so I'm hoping January at the very earliest. I had a friend who ordered a FPSVD from them last month and it was a July 06 DOM.

Albee baby ususally has seats with recent DOM :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC