Is $149 good for a RA55? Help me get it cheaper?

java

I am looking at getting a RA55 for DD. I am looking for the best price! For Diapers.com it is $159 and I found a coupon that takes $10 off, any better deal out there? I am kinda picky and would really like smokey pearl.

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Do you have a Babies R US? They are doing their trade in event, on the website smokey pearl is $169, if you trade something old you'll get 25% off so that's $126 plus whatever your taxes are in the area.

java

Do you have a Babies R US? They are doing their trade in event, on the website smokey pearl is $169, if you trade something old you'll get 25% off so that's $126 plus whatever your taxes are in the area.

From what I understand about the trade in is the 25% off coupon is only good in stores the same day....they don't have smokey pearl in stores...

msg221

So you mean you can have them order a pattern that they only carry online and they will still accept the coupon? If that is true, then I may be getting a Cowmoo FR85 from them!

Last edited:

java

I called BRU. I was really hopeful but they said no, they will not order one online, you have to use the coupon on something in the store. So any other ideas?

Last edited:

msg221

Not happy that they won't do it either. Well, the last time I was there, they had Onyx, so that would be my second choice.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC