I'm off to drive DS crazy with a bunch of carseats

amyg530

muahahahaha!!!!

so DS woke up at 5:30 this morning and i got him back down by around 630 but then he slept till after 10 so we missed storytime and we missed playgroup yesterday so i really want to get out of the house and since we have A/C in the truck now i decided we're gonna go to toys r us (we dont have a BRU :() and baby depot and big lots and sears and look at all the seats and make DS try a bunch of them till i drive him crazy, hahahaha
really its b/c i havent been to any of those places since i became obsessed so i dont remember what seats any of them have

should be fun

ADS

amyg530

so this was a dissapointing trip as i didnt see any seats i liked at any of these places (no britax cept sears) and the parkway was not on sale at my sears (if it was i probably would have bought it and sold it on ebay to make some money for the MA i need) and then i went in the goodwill store and saw two seat that were gross and both expired and just blech they both had DOMs from like 95 or something, unfortunatly i really didnt want to get into with the people that were working there, i didnt know what to say, i think i might look up the number and call and tell someone over the phone b/c that would be easier

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC