Anyone familiar with the Boba carrier?

ADS

jperiod

I tried on a beco, boba, and ergo and wasn't comfy in any of them (and too many buckles!). I ended up with an angelpack lx and just :love: it! I highly recommend buying from frogmama.com because she has an awesome return/exchange policy if you don't like the carrier. She also sells some used ones and will take trade ins (like the ergo you already have?).

Oh, and the angelpack has a small inside pocket for the hood (which you can take out). It's reversable, so technically you could have the pocket on the outside, but it's very small. I don't use it.

mom2juliarose

OK so yesterday we went to Costco and I had DS in the Boba for almost an hour. He was on my front (had been asleep when I put him in it, but that didn't last long) for about 40 minutes and I was AMAZED--he's tall and 22 pounds and I could barely feel his weight! I felt like it was better distributed than in the Ergo. Then I put him on my back because I was having too hard of a time reaching for things we needed, and although I found it just as comfortable, the location of the chest strap felt too high and awkward. Perhaps I've just been putting the Ergo's too low, so this in proper position felt off?
Still, I LOVE the Boba. Seriously, love it. And he's got a lot more support behind his torso, which makes me feel like we'll be able to use it for a lot longer than we would the Ergo.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
For anyone that stumbles on this thread in a search, I thought I'd add that the new Boba 3G now works for a newborn without purchasing an extra insert. This is according to their web site. Not sure if the 3G is out yet or is just coming out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC