Quinny Zapp Xtra?

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Anyone have any opinions on them? :) I think it may prove to be the stroller for us. :) I was able to throw a regular Zapp behind the 3rd row of our Rondo yesterday (had to take the front wheels off, but it fit. :thumbsup:) It holds kids up to 50lbs :thumbsup: It has a reversible seat :thumbsup: The only thing it doesn't do is take a Snugride :thumbsdown: but then again, other than the Bumbleride (which won't fit behind the third row I don't think) none of the other reversible strollers do either. I'll probably just end up with a snap-and-go for that purpose.

I still want to try a City Mini behind the third row, just because it's SO universally loved, but I'm not sure I'm not going to sorely miss the reversible seat feature. :shrug-shoulders:

ADS

creideamh

I would've totally bought one if I could deal with taking the seat off to fold it each time, but I know my patience limit :p

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I would've totally bought one if I could deal with taking the seat off to fold it each time, but I know my patience limit :p

Yeah, I've thought about that too. :( I just don't see anything else on the market that will otherwise do what I want. As usual, I'm trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. ;)

ETA: Also, the Zapp's fold in general, even without the removable seat, is a PITA. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

creideamh

Haha exactly... that's why I didn't want another step! :p DD likes facing the world, not me, though so I also didn't need the reversible seat.

cupcakepirate11

I have the regular zapp and love it, so easy to fold and store! For naps I just put the brake on and lean it back so the seats reclined.

DSC_0110.jpg

I took it cross country and it was so handy to have around!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC