The Regent cover came today!

oxeye

The Shannon from ebay. It's beautiful! I just need the seat to put it on now. Hopefully that will be here next week!

And my Shannon BV will be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to have both pretty purple covers in my car. :D

Seriously, I have no idea why they chose to do the Madison cover over the Shannon. Why didn't they do both? Or why don't they make a Marathon in Shannon .....

ADS

scatterbunny

Me, too! :p

Maybe they went with Madison for the Regent because Madison for the MA has been out for a good while so they figure more folks will buy it (Madison Regent) to go with their Madison MA? Fewer people probably buy the BV, so fewer people will want the matching option?

oxeye

Me, too! :p

Maybe they went with Madison for the Regent because Madison for the MA has been out for a good while so they figure more folks will buy it (Madison Regent) to go with their Madison MA? Fewer people probably buy the BV, so fewer people will want the matching option?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. And the Madison matches the Tiffany DC pretty well too. So probably a bigger "matching" market of people there.

But the Shannon is so pretty - they should just start making that for all of the seats! :D

oxeye

Oh, I agree. I know Hayley would love Shannon way more than Madison. She loves purple more than pink. :p

Mine surprisingly doesn't have much opinion about that stuff yet. But I definitely prefer purple to pink.

I was a little concerned because the pics in the auction looked blue to me. But it is definitely a purple cover.

Connor's Mom

I know how much she paid and I am still jealous! It is a beautiful cover.

Do you have any pics of the entire seat with the cover on to post?

oxeye

I know how much she paid and I am still jealous! It is a beautiful cover.

Do you have any pics of the entire seat with the cover on to post?

LOL, how much I paid was posted all over this board when the auction ended. :eek: So I guess I can just say it - $142.50 + shipping.

I have lots of pics of the seat with the cover now. One in my siggy and here are some more -

CIMG1957.jpg

CIMG1931.jpg

A side-view of the LATCH installation I tried (but wasn't thrilled with).

CIMG1953.jpg

cheerbop

Oh to have a girl! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love the "beeyooteous" comment. Never heard that word but may have to start using it.:whistle:

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
you have that gorgeous regent and an unrestrained child in the back...bad mommy! lol

i love it, i wanted a bv just for the shannon print, but decided not to

oxeye

It's so beeyooteous. :love:

Is it the camera or is it actually a slightly lighter shade of lavendar then the BV :confused:

Just the camera or lighting. The covers are identical. Here's another view where you can see both seats at once (ignore the MAs in the back, they aren't usually there!)

CIMG1959.jpg

oxeye

you have that gorgeous regent and an unrestrained child in the back...bad mommy! lol

i love it, i wanted a bv just for the shannon print, but decided not to

LOLOL, yes very bad mommy. I figured we weren't at much risk while parked in the driveway with the engine off. ;)

Should I put this pic in my siggy or would it get me banned??

CIMG1934.jpg

oxeye

You can't officially buy covers separately right now. I got the Shannon on ebay and it was a prototype cover from Britax. The only way to get the Madison is to buy a new seat with the cover or hope someone sells a cover on ebay or somewhere else. As far as I know, there is no word yet on when the cover will be sold separately.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC