The "Oh my gosh, I'm really moving" HUGE destash... diapers, wool, slings, clothes!

Aurezalia

Alternately titled, "PLEASE buy my crap so I won't be homeless!" :p
I need to move in the next THREE weeks, so uh, I need some funds! No trades.

We'll start with diapers!
Pockets: All pockets are in EUC condition. I think most of them haven't ever been worn; one was worn once, never pooped in.

Swaddlebees OS econappi, pink w/snaps.Comes with swaddlebees/blueberry one-size hemp insert. The other with the bamboo insert.**BOTH SOLD**
DSC_0124.jpg

Inners; no stains, never worn:
DSC_0128.jpg

Inserts: Bamboo on left, hemp on right. (I think! :p)
DSC_0129.jpg

One Whataboutpuppy pocket diaper. :crying: Most adorable diaper EVER, Jess does a FAB job on these... I just can't stand pockets. :eek: So here it is. OS pocket diaper + the insert it came with, lime green with rainbow ruffles! Only worn once. :) $16ppd **SOLD**

DSC_0131.jpg

Ruffles on the back
DSC_0132.jpg

Inner, and a small view of the insert:
DSC_0133.jpg

AI2's
This one is very, very hard to let go. :crying:
One Cloth Reverie AI2 in a gorgeous owl print. This has never been worn, I don't think it's ever been washed either. OS diaper with fold-down rise adjustment. I'm only letting it go because it has a fleece inner, and I have a sensory thing with fleece. :eek: **SOLD**
Rise folded down:
DSC_0142.jpg

Largest setting:
DSC_0140.jpg

Yellow fleece inner with very thick layered insert. The insert is heavy bamboo fleece and hemp/cotton fleece, topped with very soft bamboo velour.
DSC_0141.jpg

*continued in next post*

Last edited:
ADS

Aurezalia

Fitted diapers:

Tiny Tush OS fitted diaper, yellow. $11ppd
Smallest setting
DSC_0121.jpg

Largest setting
DSC_0122.jpg

Inner w/snap in soaker
DSC_0123.jpg

2 kissaluvs hemp/organic cotton fitteds, size 1. $10ppd each or $18ppd for both.
DSC_0134.jpg

Inners w/ snap in soakers
DSC_0135.jpg

One growing greens fitted diaper, OS. I honestly don't know if this is the 100% organic cotton or the cotton/hemp version. :eek: $13ppd
DSC_0136.jpg

Inner:
DSC_0137.jpg

I... have no idea what these are. Bought them off swap ages ago, they've never been used. I'm pretty sure they're 100% cotton diapers with a snap-down rise. One possibly been fabric-softened, so needs stripped. :eek: Take these for cheap. Both for $10ppd.
DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Continued in next post:

Last edited:

Aurezalia

Diaper covers:
Bumkins "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" cover in size medium. Never worn, tabs show no wear. SOLD

One cow print Mommy's Touch OS cover with snaps. I just don't like the size adjustment on it. $10ppd
DSC_0143.jpg

Wool!

These need measuring, but I'd treat them both as a size small. Measurements coming. Both never worn. Don't remember if they're lanolized or not. :eek:

Wool soaker. $23ppd
Front:
DSC_0147.jpg

Back:
DSC_0148.jpg

Shorties: $30ppd
Front:
DSC_0149.jpg

Back:
DSC_0150.jpg

Carriers:

One Seven Slings pouch. It's okay, I just like my Hotslings better. Size 4. $10ppd.

DSC_0170.jpg

This HURTS. This really, REALLY hurts. :crying: :crying: :crying:
One Girasol Earth Rainbow wrap, 5.2m. No fringe. I don't believe this has any pulls, but there is so MUCH of it that it's hard to check. **SOLD** :crying:
DSC_0144-1.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

*continued in next post*

Last edited:

Aurezalia

Clothes:

Old Navy cable knit sweater in a beautiful maroon color, 12-18 months, but I found it to run a little large. Gender neutral. $10ppd
DSC_0152.jpg

OshKosh 18m overalls. Very cute, also found them to run large. $15ppd.
DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

The Children's Place (TCP) dress in 12 mos. $10ppd
DSC_0156.jpg

Flower on front:
DSC_0157.jpg

Bow and snaps on back:
DSC_0158.jpg

Hanna Andersson dress, size 80 $15ppd
DSC_0159-1.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

Carter's dress and matching diaper cover, 12 mos. $12ppd
DSC_0161.jpg

TCP dress and diaper cover, 18 mos $15ppd
DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

Xhilaration (Target) dress and matching leggings. The leggings have a sort of ruffle on the bottom you can't really see in the picture. $13ppd
DSC_0167.jpg

18mos terry dress, swim suit cover up? Brand is "Place", has some staining at the bottom. Free with another purchase.
DSC_0168.jpg

Aurezalia

Someone please buy... Something? I'm moved and broke. :ROTFLMAO:
Willing to cut a good deal (all remaining dipes for 100ppd?), just ask!

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC