In Search Of Boys 2/3T winter clothes

ADS

Lenae

I've got some 3T Carters footed pajamas, EUC. Fleece, dogs print on white, monsters on navy blue, and dinosaurs on brown. I can get pictures if you'd like. Smoke free, cat friendly home.

I've also got a 2T Columbia fleece, light blue also EUC.

ame0312

i have some 24 months & 2t... i had it at a yardsale & i need to go pick up whats left, then i can get pix :) let me know if youre interested :) thanks!

msg221

When I get back home tomorrow, I can check to see what I've got. My friend just gave me two huge garbage bags full of outgrown clothes for Nour and Zain. I am sure there are winter outfits in there.

fyrfightermomma

I've got some 3T Carters footed pajamas, EUC. Fleece, dogs print on white, monsters on navy blue, and dinosaurs on brown. I can get pictures if you'd like. Smoke free, cat friendly home.

I've also got a 2T Columbia fleece, light blue also EUC.

I totally need the Columbia fleece! Let me know what you would like for it and I can PP :)

fyrfightermomma

When I get back home tomorrow, I can check to see what I've got. My friend just gave me two huge garbage bags full of outgrown clothes for Nour and Zain. I am sure there are winter outfits in there.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I got spoiled with Sophia just getting Evelyns hand me downs. This whole buying clothes thing is kind of foreign for me for subsequent kids lol

jess71903

Ambassador
Let me see what I have. I was going to sell in the local consignment sale, but I'll be missing it this year due to our vacation. I'll post pics when I find the right sizes.

ame0312

here's what i have...
arizona jeans 2T $2
100_1926.jpg

okie dokie 24mo $2
100_1927.jpg

nike 24mo (some snags) $.50
100_1929.jpg

unknown 24mo $.50
100_1930.jpg

okie dokie 24mo $2
100_1931.jpg

child of mine 24mo $1
100_1932.jpg

granimals (small hole on knee) 24mo $.50
100_1933.jpg

fisher price 24mo $1
100_1935.jpg

litle me 24mo $1
100_1936.jpg

okie dokie (some stains) $.50
100_1937.jpg

kiks (no size, but runs the same as others) $.50
100_1938.jpg

child of mine (actually goes w/ the brown fleece pants, came together) 24mo $1
100_1939.jpg

kid connectiion 2T (shirt is pilly) $.50
100_1940.jpg

faded glory fleece jacket 24mo $2
100_1941.jpg

mommyin05and07

I have some things listed on another board I'm on..I can post pics/prices here if you would like, most size 3t
PM me if your interested and I'll get you pics

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC