News Word on the street...

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Well, they do have to clear out the 2011 stock to make room for the stuff compliant with the new standards.

Just saying....

(They may very well be compliant from a crash test perspective - I don't know. I do know that they aren't label and manual compliant though, so Britax is wise to clearance the seats and update the labels and manuals sooner rather than later.)

ElaynesMom

I think I may buy a Livia Frontier for my 4 year old dd. She has almost outgrown her EB 3in1 ff in my mom's vehicle, so I can give my mom our true fit for her vehicle, and have the frontier in my vehicle.

dingohate

It's official... if I never post on c-s.org again someone please send the police to my registered IP address because MY HUSBAND MUST HAVE KILLED ME!!! Ordered my son the Frontier in Cowmoo for 239!

selinajean

Seriously! oh Frontier, why must you tempt me so.

:yeahthatsad:

Tomorrow morning we will be re-checking how much head room we have left RF in the MR and then I will check how it installs FF in our vehicle. If it's a no-go for FF then I think I will be adding something lovely and cow-like to my cart.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
:yeahthatsad:

Tomorrow morning we will be re-checking how much head room we have left RF in the MR and then I will check how it installs FF in our vehicle. If it's a no-go for FF then I think I will be adding something lovely and cow-like to my cart.

Oh wow, you had to mention the cow, didn't you? I've been holding out on a Frontier - telling myself I need to wait and see if ds actually needs the height room or if the Complete Air will be enough.

Then again... we have an insurance deductible to pay on our car from hail damage on the weekend, so I guess that makes the decision easier.

LittlePeanut

Well shoot. DS1 does NOT need the Frontier XT, however, DS2 might need it down the road. So do I buy it for DS1 to use in harnessed mode for a while and then booster for a bit too and then pass it down to DS2? It's good for 9 years from DOM, right?

I might need to head to the local baby boutique to try one out first.

Anyone know what the fit is like in an Ody and a Vibe/Matrix?

What's the difference between the XT and the XT SICT? What about the PW SG and PW SGL (Is it just the LATCH)? I'm annoyed that cowmoo only comes in the lower end of each seat. I really like the idea of LATCHing the seat in to the vehicle.

I'm fortunate that my DH would be THRILLED to have another car seat as long as it's cowmoo :D

selinajean

Moooooooo!

Trudy, are you sure that the hail wasn't enough force to cause you to need new seats? That hail can be pretty darn strong!

Peanut, how old is DS2?

farrbabies

Where and when are they on sale and what is britax changing on the stickers? My dd1 is 45 pounds and is 6 in dec. Loves her first gen frontier. But it is soooo wide! I have an addiction to cowmoo though and really want one or two or heck 3!!!! But my youngest is way too small right now. Dd2 is re refaced because I had a radian xt. When are they going on sale? I want to win a carseat lottery.sigh

selinajean

He's 2.5 y/o, 33 lbs. Just a bigger kid than DS1 was at this age. I expect him to outgrow seats faster than DS1 did.

I'd probably buy it now then too! :D LOL! I was thinking that it wouldn't be worth it if he was only 1 but he could be using it in another year or so; that's not too shabby.

amyd

I'm scrounging up everything I can find to sell to get a Frontier:). I've been waiting for a sale...didn't expect it to be so soon, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Emi's Mommy

I want to buy something in cowmoo SO BADLY! But I really don't need a seat. Unless I don't get Emi into the daycare across from DH's work then I'll need a seat for my mom's car....Can I justify a $240 once a week seat? Unless I put it in my car, give the CA to DH and give the MR to my mom.

I think I need to firewall snugglebugz :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC