Question Are all the Roundabout 50 Classic seats in Kathryn all gone?

kidrepair

Of course now that I know they are phasing out the Kathryn pattern, that is the one I want for new baby, I know it is not advisable to get a convertible so soon, but she is our last so I am not worried about needing it for the full 6 years and I love the brown and pink....are you all finding them still at Target? I have called like 6 today and all they have is the new pattern...looks like I can order it online for $130, was hoping to find a deal on it like I keep hearing about though....

ADS

T4K

Kathryn is a cover I see frequently in swap. Perhaps a trade is in your future ;-)

creideamh

I finally found one at the 4th Target I went to (don't really trust the CS to tell me if they have something marked down 50%.) Then the 5th Target, again, had nothing.
But yea, I see separate Kathryn covers fairly often, too.

agave

When my 3 yr old goes FF full time I want to put mine in DH's car but he doesn't want a pink seat in his car so it will likely end up in swap some day.

kidrepair

When my 3 yr old goes FF full time I want to put mine in DH's car but he doesn't want a pink seat in his car so it will likely end up in swap some day.

I'll be watching for you then;)
My mom wanted to get baby girl one for my upcoming baby shower, but I can't seem to locate any near her or me....:(
Of course I keep thinking I should just wait and possibly get a RA 55 once she outgrows the KF22, but I do not like any of the covers....

honeydew

I found one at a Target in South Austin today. $77! I didn't get it and of course I'm out of town now for my tech class.

T4K

You may have some time, anyway. The RA50 didn't fit my little one well until she was around 3-4 months old.

Kobain's Mommy

They may be on Britax's website soon discounted. Last year I got my MA cover for less than $30 (I think) plus free shipping. It was one of the Target display covers with the patch taken off. I had to look closely to find the stitching holes.

agave

honeydew124 said:
I found one at a Target in South Austin today. $77! I didn't get it and of course I'm out of town now for my tech class.

Ug, I bought mine the only week they where not on sale. I must be just missing all the deals, I keep finding nothing interesting in South Austin Targets. When you get back from your class do you wanna help me get my radian more upright?

April

I saw one in Palm Springs Target (Indio to be exact) last week for $89.
Posted via Mobile Device

honeydew

Ug, I bought mine the only week they where not on sale. I must be just missing all the deals, I keep finding nothing interesting in South Austin Targets. When you get back from your class do you wanna help me get my radian more upright?

Sure!

vonfirmath; said:
South Austin?
You guys are in Austin?

Yep, I live close to downtown.

agave

I actually live near Elgin in the woods but I'm camping at my parent's house in Oak Hill this week and next while the kids are in swim lessons.

vonfirmath

agave said:
I actually live near Elgin in the woods but I'm camping at my parent's house in Oak Hill this week and next while the kids are in swim lessons.

We lived in Oak Hill when we first came to Austin. Del Valle now. I work on the Elgin side of Manor and go to Elgin for lunch often. (and HEB)

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

agave

We are getting way off topic but that HEB is great at discontinuing anything really great that you get hooked on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC