Went to Target last night

aeormsby

No kids or camera with me. They had the new Baby trend seat though. I really wish those harness adjusters were placed at the legs like our GO, it would be a great seat then! And the price was only $100, really too bad the screwed up the adjuster location. No kids with to try it out, but I'm definitely doing that next time.

And I passed up a $78 Roundabout50, we really don't need another convertible but I did take it to the scanner to double check the price.

And almost forgot, they had the Essential Air harnessed booster also http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Pr...2698-BC026AVI-Essential-Air-Harnessed-Booster Nice to see a few more HWH seats there.

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I passed up that Roundabout yesterday morning too! I almost bought it but after tax it wasn't going to be that great of a deal. Earlier in the week I went to the stores on 144th and 120th too and they didn't have anything but a bunch of the Onboard 35s and Snugrides for $50.

Did the back of the EuroSport fall off like a Turbo when you looked at it? I moved it to try to figure out how the headrest adjusts and the whole thing fell backwards lol.

Jessica61624

I went to but my dd threw my phone and shattered the glass before we got in the store soo I didn't go in! I want to see all these new seats!

aeormsby

Emma - yes the back just fell off when I turned the EuroSport sideways to check it out. Kind of annoying. Next time I'm there with the kids I'm taking the camera. I really wish the adjusters were in a better place, it could be a really nice seat for the price.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I'll be interested to see your kids in it!! I wanted to try it, but I had a lot of shopping still to do and I knew if I took Sam out of the cart to try him in it he'd have a fit about getting back into the cart and I just wasn't ready for that battle lol.

disbugsmomma

I tried my dd in the Baby Trend seat today and it wasn't too bad. She had plenty of room to grow, her shoulders were just below the middle slots. I would have moved the headrest down a bit more but that stupid tag was in the way. :rolleyes:

IMAG0113.jpg

How much room she had left.

IMAG0116.jpg

NannyMom

I put Sofi in it tonight. She was almost at the top slots, with the padding in.

I also put her in the My Ride and she actually fit with the new infant paddings in. She was at the top slots.

disbugsmomma

Oh yeah, that was with the padding in. :thumbsup:

I did not like how easily it fell apart though, that was really annoying. :rolleyes:

aeormsby

Your picture looks much better than the other pic I saw in regards to where the chest clip sits. I'm definitely taking my camera with next week and playing (and I know the kids are game, they always want to sit in all the seats).

BabyKaykes

California Targets are ALWAYS behind!!!

I have yet to see a $78 RA50, I really want Bebe's parents to get him one, since I know he'll end up being crazy tall.

And I also haven't seen the BabyTrend seat at all. Anyone know the top harness position? and top booster guide position?

AtTheSouthDam

I passed up that Roundabout yesterday morning too! I almost bought it but after tax it wasn't going to be that great of a deal. Earlier in the week I went to the stores on 144th and 120th too and they didn't have anything but a bunch of the Onboard 35s and Snugrides for $50.

Did the back of the EuroSport fall off like a Turbo when you looked at it? I moved it to try to figure out how the headrest adjusts and the whole thing fell backwards lol.

Well, you saved me time. And it sounds like you are ridiculously close. 120TH east or west of CO Blvd? The one off 287 and 120th tends to be forgotten ;)

The new BT seat looks interesting. That is one I may have to go play with in person.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I love having an option to suggest to the parents of Houdini kids, though, I hope that adjuster fits littles and bigs properly, all the time (the Evenflo Express used to choke the littles, it wouldn't go down far enough).

I went to target last night no new seats at mine :( but I did get a Graco comfort sport for my tiny little DD it was only 44.00 they also had three diffrent stroller systems for 50-60 dollars

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I love having an option to suggest to the parents of Houdini kids, though, I hope that adjuster fits littles and bigs properly, all the time (the Evenflo Express used to choke the littles, it wouldn't go down far enough).

So they traded it for too much length between the slot and the harness adjuster so that kids using the bottom and sometimes middle slots can't have the harness tightened enough because the adjuster sits in their lap? :rolleyes:

On the bright side - no belly clips with this seat. It looks interesting, anyone know if it's coming to Canada?

Mysweethoneybee

I went to my Target today. They had the seats they usually have with the new covers. They didn't have anything on clearance including something I wanted to buy for future use. I asked about it and they said because our store is smaller clearance items don't sell as well so they ship them to larger stores to sell. Didn't really make sense to me. All I know is that our Target never put any car-seats on clearance this year.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Well, you saved me time. And it sounds like you are ridiculously close. 120TH east or west of CO Blvd? The one off 287 and 120th tends to be forgotten ;)

The new BT seat looks interesting. That is one I may have to go play with in person.

The one on 120th and Washington - you're totally right, I forgot about the one on 287 or 120th or I would've gone there lol that day I was going from Lafayette to 120th & Holly so I stopped at 144th and 120th on my way home lol. 120th & Wash is remodeling so I was hoping they might have more for clearance, but no-go, it was just an annoying mess lol.

AtTheSouthDam

The one on 120th and Washington - you're totally right, I forgot about the one on 287 or 120th or I would've gone there lol that day I was going from Lafayette to 120th & Holly so I stopped at 144th and 120th on my way home lol. 120th & Wash is remodeling so I was hoping they might have more for clearance, but no-go, it was just an annoying mess lol.

:eek: You were ridiculously close. And yeah, I think I'll be avoiding over there for a while. I never cared much for remodeling. I may hit the Target off Church Ranch. I've found clearance seats over there before long after everyone else was out.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
:eek: You were ridiculously close. And yeah, I think I'll be avoiding over there for a while. I never cared much for remodeling. I may hit the Target off Church Ranch. I've found clearance seats over there before long after everyone else was out.

haha cool!! There don't seem to be many c-s.org'ers around here!! I work in Lafayette and do private checks MWF if you ever need tech help or need to refer someone my way! :)

AtTheSouthDam

haha cool!! There don't seem to be many c-s.org'ers around here!! I work in Lafayette and do private checks MWF if you ever need tech help or need to refer someone my way! :)

Awesome and I just may send some your way! I want to be a tech but I really don't have much time to do checks. I'm just sticking with carseat obsessed for the next several years and when the girls are older I'll get my cert ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC