Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Item not as described at amazon

So I bought this: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Reach-Phineas-Ferb-Toothbrush-Pack/dp/B0054J2GEK/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1311352019&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Reach Phineas and Ferb Toothbrush (Pack of 4): Sports & Outdoors[/ame] while it was still on "preorder" and thus no photograph. As you can see this is the description: "Product Description
    What do they wanna do today? Well, their teeth will be clean for whatever adventures lie in store thanks to this brilliant Phineas and Ferb battery operated toothbrush, with cool artwork from the show and two spare heads in the stand." which is this: [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phineas-and-Ferb-Electric-Toothbrush/dp/B004WWSZ5Y"]Phineas and Ferb Electric Toothbrush: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games[/ame]

of course the price is super duper price for 4 electric toothbrushes so I probably should have known they were manual brushes and the description was wrong but amazon can be weird like that, esp since it is new so they are establishing a price point.
    Should I cancel the order? I ordered them because I thought they were electric, albeit probably crappy electric toothbrushes but something that does a little more than just manual ones for my less than stellar brushers.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads