For sale 2004 P3 in Chesapeake

lovemyfamily

I can't believe I am doing it. After all I went through to get this P3, I am selling it. The boys are 5 and almost 4, I really don't need it. Granted we are hoping to have another but the earliest that will be is next spring. I just love this color and probably will regret selling it, and end up trying to get it back later on. But here it is. It is a 2004, color is navy and white plaid, Chesapeake. The child tray is new, I keep it in the original bag from Peg Perego, I have used it maybe a handful of times, but the stroller is never folded or unfolded with it on, I learned the hard way with the old tray. The only flaw that I can see is the normal scratches from in and out of the car, I did not buy this stroller new and it came from the previous owner with these scratches, but on the handles and then on the top of the armrests, I will add photos. It is also missing the handle adjustment button on the right side. Not sure if it effects being able to adjust the handle, I never tried as DH and I are about the same height. I know this can be ordered from Peg for a couple dollars. Other than that, great condition. Fabric shows no stains.
I do reserve the right to change my mind, before you paypal me of course. :)
Asking $150 shipped FedEx 2 day.
I will be out of town June 10-12 with no internet access and June 15-23 with limited access.
Here is a picture. More photos available by email request.
47b7d826b3127cce84bafdb09c0d00000025108AZuGbds3Ytc

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC