For Sale Microfiber inserts, a diaper cover, and a few outfits

SPJ&E

I have a few odds and ends for sale. If you don't like my prices, feel free to make me offers!

First is a Mommy's Touch OS cover (on the left). It is really cute! We are just pocket people and we won't use it. It looks great to me...not stains or other flaws. It came to me with 2 inserts. One is small and will snap into the cover (it does have some staining). The other is larger and has snaps (I believe it has some faint staining), but won't snap into the cover (it will snap to the other insert though). Of course, you can also just use it as a regular cover, over a fitted or prefold or whatever you like. I am asking $12ppd.
IMG_2389.jpg

Next, I have 9 random microfiber inserts. These came to me with diapers I ordered and we don't need them. Some are a little dingy and some have some faint staining (a few have some darker stains, but nothing too bad or that I would have a problem using). 6 of them have snaps on them. They came to me with large Blueberry pockets. They also fit well in the medium FB's we have. There is one that is a tad bit shorter, but I would still say it's a large. The other 2 are a little shorter and a touch wider...I would say those are mediums. I am asking $18ppd for them all.
IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

Next, I have an Osh Kosh outfit in size 3M. It's adorable, but obviously we won't be needing it! It is brand new, with tags. I am asking $10ppd.
IMG_2392.jpg

Newborn sleeper by Little Me. This one is gender neutral, but the wrong season for our guy. It looks like it has only been worn a couple times. Asking $5ppd.
IMG_2399.jpg

3-6 month Okie Dokie romper. Again, wrong season for our guy. It does have a bit of fading from the wash, but otherwise looks great. Asking $5ppd.
IMG_2400.jpg

3-6 month fleece outfit by Child of Mine. LOVE this outfit, but we ended up with 2 of them! Other than normal pilling from the wash, it looks great. Asking $8ppd.
IMG_2395.jpg

6-9 romper by Child of Mine. This was in a bag of things bought for us at a yard sale and being a 2 mom family, it's just not going to work for us! It has regular wash wear. Asking $5ppd.
IMG_2401.jpg

That's all for now...thanks for looking! I would be glad to combine shipping if you buy multiple things. And again, if you don't like my prices, please make me offers!

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC