IRL pictures of FR85 maui blue and red rock?

Cryssy Jane

Are either meshy? We have a canyon cover on the current fr85 and it's snagging and getting gross after minimal use. IRL pictures?

ADS

Stelvis

Maui Blue is not meshy at all, it's a really nice fabric and seems durable. Sorry I don't have pictures though.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The red rock is not meshy in the front.

Last edited by a moderator:

skitle1802

I can take some, brb. Rock rock is very mesh just like canyon, pink sky and rushmore. I have it on my 80 and it looks awful compared to the maui, livia and cow.

Cryssy Jane

I can take some, brb. Rock rock is very mesh just like canyon, pink sky and rushmore. I have it on my 80 and it looks awful compared to the maui, livia and cow.

hmmm that's what i was afraid of. The boys said they want blue and red seats so I was going to snag a cover to go on the canyon one we have and purchase the other but *I* can't handle the mesh and it's lack of long term stability.

skitle1802

Here's the best I could do. There aren't any holes like the mesh covers, it just has stiching to give the illusion of mesh.
If I could fuse a solid material to the seat portion of my red rock cover, it would look perfect because only the seat portion looks yucky.
35321210.jpg
a7134dd8.jpg

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
I love my red rock cover! All the red is mesh. Mine is over a year old and still looks brand new, but we don't eat in the car...

Sent from my EVO using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC