For Sale Cloth diapers (pockets)

lovemybabies924

I'm selling all my pockets I have kawaii, and bg, and a few other kind. Any interest? Lots girly, some neutral ***will include some bg repair kits. also just found a large Wi2 i can include free if u buy the lot :)

here are all(each diaper will come with original insert if i have it, or a random mf insert that came w/one of the diapers pictured..they look the same so i cant tell them apart):
top two pockets included if u buy the WHOLE lot :) if not im keeping

(2) white aplix bgos 3.0's i believe pilly aplix strip, replaced aplix tabs, and relaxed elastic on one (this one has a T on the tag). the other is a bit pilly not as much and replaced tabs, the elastic feels nice :) $4 for one w/relaxed elastic, $7 for dipe w/fine elastic.

these need tlc and no inserts, $2 for both w/purchase of other diapers...these were last chance dipes from cottonbabies.

diaper on left i have no idea of the brand, works fine no leaks for me! $6, diaper on right (blue/pink) is a babyland also works great $6

insides look great

top white bgos converted to colorful snaps, one snap on the far left dosnt work that great but that would be for like a 2 or 3 year old :) $4
bottom left clementine bumgenius 3.0 bought new by me, just used for this baby, not original insert $13 (light something on inside..cant tell)
bottom right blossom 3.0 also bought new by me, but a seconds, not oringinal insert $11

top purpleish 4.0 seconds, just needs one aplix tap stitched together on one side, not original insert $14
bottom two are grovia (pink) AIO's comes w/the snap in add on insert, these are seconds for being dirty i believe $12 each, the one on the right was hung dry so the insert is stiff. the other one was dried for the 1st time for a bit (i hang dry my pul..slipped past me!) dont see any stains

(3) SZ SMALL prowrap classics, one has blue transfer on the outside. $6 for all

top: bumkins size "small) aio w/mf insert (original) fits like the medium setting of a One size diaper in my opinion...started fitting decent after 2m of age, still fits at 14lbs. $12
**SOLD**rumparooz g2 or whatever its called, one size, goes TEENY! seconds because they "thought" there might be a delaminating problem..but used for almost 6m w/no issues..i also never dried it. has discoloration on the inside...but this worked AMAZING for the noob bf poo explosions haha $9 not original insert.

left kawaii hearts diaper MINKY w/ fleece inner! $9
right ebay minky diaper(suede cloth) $5
dont see any stains

take them all for 100ppd.

Last edited:
ADS

jsta1005

I'm interested. Are the BG 4.0 or 3.0? Snaps or Aplix? And I am looking to add something new to my stash, what others do you have?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC