Some good sales this week....

ADS

Chila88

Sorry, I should have been more specific......they were in a Sears flyer I got today. It says Baby Days is on, and prices are in effect June 17 - 24th. Perhaps they will appear online on Friday?

acoro

Chila88 said:
Sorry, I should have been more specific......they were in a Sears flyer I got today. It says Baby Days is on, and prices are in effect June 17 - 24th. Perhaps they will appear online on Friday?

Awesome!!!!!!!! I need an infant seat for November but if the DOM is decent will def pick SR35 up now. If I wasn't having a fall baby I'd think of the TF. I love mine.

sunnysarah

am thinking of ordering a MR online from Sears since it's on sale.
Any way to find out what the DOM is before I buy it?
How bad could it be? They are good for 6 years after DOM, yes?

acoro

I know from reading the reviews of the Safeseat they have listed online for 139 that the DOM is 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if these seats are also older but depending on your needs could still be worth it. I think you can call Sears and ask them but personally I'm going to go in and look at the boxes (assuming they have them in stock). For the MR I would be more concerned of the DOM than the SRs since you want the MR to last as long as possible.

acoro

Boy that is a good price on the My Ride....oh i'm second (third and fourth) guessing my bucket decision again...help!!

krissybear25

I'd definatley get a bucket seat. I love my snugride 32. I have the snugrider stroller frame to put it on. It was just amazing. He was born in September so he was little over the winter. And I just loves how I didn't have to take him out in the cold. I used that seat till he was 16 months old. I didn't carry it into the house when he was that old but we did take it out and use it on the stroller for quick trips into the store. My son is 20 months now and would have just outgrown his seat he is 24 pounds and 32 inches.

acoro

krissybear25 said:
I'd definatley get a bucket seat. I love my snugride 32. I have the snugrider stroller frame to put it on. It was just amazing. He was born in September so he was little over the winter. And I just loves how I didn't have to take him out in the cold. I used that seat till he was 16 months old. I didn't carry it into the house when he was that old but we did take it out and use it on the stroller for quick trips into the store. My son is 20 months now and would have just outgrown his seat he is 24 pounds and 32 inches.

Thanks! This is what I was thinking as well. To cold and blustery and slippery not to have one for my November baby :-D

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Graco/Elfe told me we don't have the SR30.

Do we?

We don't have the SR30, definitely a typo.

My Ride has been made for Canadian market since Oct 2009 I believe, so that's the oldest it could be. I would expect to have a mid to late 2010 DOM coming from Sears.

Just checked the Zellers flyer it is a 30 lbs RFing limit :(

The flyer is with 99% certainty wrong. They changed the rf'ing weight limits to 35lbs back over 2yrs ago now, so it will be either a 35lb or a 40lb limit unless the DOm's are super old. Zellers lately has been clearing their seats out at the end of the year though, so I would expect it to have a 35lb rf'ing limit, and possibly 40lbs. (Walmart's regular price is $69.97 and they have the Scenera LX model which has a 40lb rf'ing limit.)

krissybear25

The zellers by my house has all sorts of old DOM seats. The ca I got there was dated feb 2010. They price matches it for me so it wasn't so bad. They have sceneras in boxes and bags. MR DOM was also early 2010 and also the TF. those are all the seats I checked but I'm sure they are all old. And they are still full price. That have the same alpha omega with a older DOM that I bought at walmart for $75. And there price is 189.99!

I went in to sears and looked for the myride so I can go it tomorrow. They don't have any in stock :( but they will order one in for me yay

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC