Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CA lx Successful install in Altima?

I tried once, but couldn't get it, now I'm wishing I would have had a tech look at it. I might just end up getting another one or a radian, but the ca lx is a little cheaper.

Has anyone gotten a successful install in a (2003) Nissan Altima?
    -Linnea
    M 2/25/09 43 pounds rfing in two Radian xtsls
    E 7/16/11 26 pounds rfing in a Roundabout 50 & TFSI

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: CA lx Successful install in Altima?

Nevermind, I just saw their fb info on the recline and the height. DS is about 37" right now, and I dont' think this would last us, plus one of us in the car would be eating the dash with the 45 degree recline.
    -Linnea
    M 2/25/09 43 pounds rfing in two Radian xtsls
    E 7/16/11 26 pounds rfing in a Roundabout 50 & TFSI