Are there any codes for diapers.com returning customers?

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Gah! Thanks for the info. :(

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

Cryssy Jane

An Aurora said:
Gah! Thanks for the info. :(

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

Albeebaby has closeouts on 2010 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

purplemama

IME, they keep track of email addresses, shipping addresses, billing addresses and credit cards. :-(

ETA- That all makes me sound like a cheat. :-( I found out talking to a cs rep placing an order when their website was down one day.

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org

I made another account with them using a different email and DH's name, same computer, same shipping and billing address but different credit card.
My BLVD70 for $185 should be arriving any time now. It didn't work the first time I tried it but the next day it did. :confused: Not sure why.

Dorothy

Lucky! My mom tried to order a seat for me as a gift last year, so a dif name, dif email and dif cc. It wouldn't take her coupon code. CS told her that bc it was shipping to my addy, and I had already used a code. :-( I got similar info talking to CS about a return. They had added all my mom's info to my account, bc we were considered the same household. Uh, we don't even live in the same state...

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org

HKP1042

New customer codes wont work even if you sign someone else up on your computer, it has to do with the IP address of the computer/ device. If your going to sign someone else up to get the discount you have to use a different computer.... I learned this from trail and error.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Yes this I signed my mom up but it kept recognizing my computer. I finally just had her order it and pay by paypal and I sent the money to her paypal. Sheesh!

ommd

when i called 2 days ago, the rep told me that the sale will end when they are sold out but couldnt be sure. i was trying to find out if the colors i wanted would be back in stock before the sale was over and that is what she told me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC