Compass b570 fit

mburks26

Ok here is my dd in the compass she will be 6 in less then a month 47.5 inches tall, 56 lbs and 17 ish torso. I just need it to last 2 years then I will be ok to go backless in others car. Vivo will be her main booster still.
I only got 19 inches for the belt guide at the bottom of the guide 20 at the top of the guide.
19 inches from arm rest to arm rest and with both cup holders out 23 inches
33 inches tall from bottom of the seat to the top.
I didnt do any others measurments I suck at them.

Her belly kept going over the top of the lap belt so sorry they are not that good.
So Lap belt ok?

This is the 95 honda civic yes it fit in those crappy seats...

img1305508726414.jpg

img1305508726615.jpg
Head rest was up not where it should be but I was testing it didnt drive anywhere with it like this.

2003 Ford F150 truck

lap belt
img1305508727089.jpg

img1305508726016.jpg

img1305508726934.jpg

head rest was not in the right spot i think this was at the top to show how much room she has left

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
It looks great. How is the side-to-side adjustment on the shoulder belt part? ueful, or more of a gimmick?

firemomof3

Is this the new pathways? I'm wondering because the lap belt fit looks great! Your dd is so cute, I love the freckles on her nose :)

mburks26

Yep its the new Pathway and leg support well it goes to the knees she has long legs. Its longer then the Vivo. As far as how she likes it well she has only used it once and her cousin was with so she was pre occupied and then fell asleep in it on the way home no head slump stayed in position just fine. She still couldn't buckle it but I think thats just because of our belt stalks I need to try her on the other side of the truck. But she could put the belt in the red guides for the lap belt. I didnt mess with the shoulder guide yet in the truck just in the house its easy just push the button and move the guide.

Kat_Momof3

I think the fit is PERFECT!!

I knew she'd fit it well!

btw... between the freckles and the way she's smiling, she reminds me of Soleil Moon Frye as a kid (aka... PUNKY POWER!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

mburks26

ok now for an really dumb question how to you prevent the belt from getting twisted when they unbuckle. Even in the Vivo every time she unbuckles its always twisted her cousin does the same thing

tjham

Just found this thread looking for info on Compass boosters.

Thanks for the pictures and what a cutie!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC