Maclaren Starck on MEGA clearance - only 59.99

chekhovgirl

They did take mine back and give me a refund. They initially offered to exchange it, but I didn't want to take the chance. I really liked the look of the stroller and the fit for my son, but in addition to the problems (which made it hard to push) it was longer and heavier than I expected. Too bad because I really did like it. I picked up a double baby jogger micro stroller for our Disney trip instead. We were initially going to try and take two strollers- a Triumph and a Starck. I'm also trying to get my hands one a micro single from craigslist since my oldest had no head support in the Triumph and my youngest will soon be in the same situation!

ADS

T4K

I just wanted to update this thread and say that I actually took my Starck out of its box after it sat in the basement for a month. Can you tell I really needed it?

I guess it's fine, lol. I'm used to pushing a lightweight Combi, which is supposed to be terrible. But, I never cared. So this one feels great! I do like the shelf and the way it folds. It's a little tough to unfold and took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out.

So far so good. Good buy, should last a long time. I think it's exactly what I needed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC