Cloth diapers - Kawaii, Simply Cloth and Thirsties

djma

I have a yellow daisy Kawaii OS pocket diaper, insert included. $8 shipped
-Great elastic, no staining. Never had any problems out of this diaper, it's just not one I reach for any more. I am trying to use my sized diapers as much as I can to get the most use out of them. Although she'll probably potty train while wearing the mediums. :p

I have a purple heart minky Simply Cloth OS pocket diaper, insert included. $8 shipped.
-Also a great diaper, no leaking problems, just not one I reach for. Not a huge fan of minky since it's a bit fluffier under her clothes. Elastic is great, no staining.

-Purple Thirsties Duo size 2, inserts included. $15 shipped. Great diaper, only used maybe 5 times. Not really liking the fit on DD. She has some chubby thighs, but skinny waist and that hasn't been a good combo for this diaper for her.

It would be awesome if someone would just get all 3 for $25 shipped. :whistle:

I do not have paypal - so you would have to send a check (if you have multiple positive feedbacks) or money order. We are a smoke free and pet free family. These have been washed in Sun detergant and mostly dried in the drier but occasionally hung outside to dry.

1st pic -- Kawaii (outside then inside)

2nd set -- Simply Cloth (outside then inside)

3rd set -- Thirsties (outside then inside)

And apparently DD or one of the boys got ahold of a pen b/c there is a small black line on the back of the Thirsties. I tried getting a picture of it, but my lighting is off and my camera is being a pain.

Last edited:
ADS

T4K

I am interested in the Thirsties but will wait to see if someone wants all three and give preference to them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC