No Better Deal.com

Spam

my "as-is" myride was in perfect condition, all tags attached, still in the plastic and the box didn't appear to have been opened. That stinks Christine, but I think you have grounds to return it also.

ADS

Katy

I called them to let them know that the probooster I ordered came as a prosport. I felt guilty not saying anything. I figured I'd keep it anyways, I had secretly hoped they'd let me order/buy a real probooster without having to return this. They gave me a $15 credit for the mistake!!! So $45 for a prosport!

Personally, I was a bit bummed because I do not like the booster part of it at all because of the slots and high sides. DS was so excited to get a probooster but he thought the prosport looked like a baby seat even in booster mode. If I would have ordered a harnessed seat it would have not been that one as the harness seams short. I will not complain though as this was a killer deal!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
My first order from nobetterdeal came today! It is an "Open Box" Graco Turbobooster.
If the box has been opened, I sure can't tell. The seat is in absolutely perfect condition and certainly has never been assembled. All parts, warranty cards, little plastic fasteners, etc. were intact. I was half expecting to have to order new arm rest screws from Graco, but I was worried for no reason. DOM is July 2010 which isn't bad at all for a clearance-house type item. Total price including shipping was about $28!!

I'm expecting a "Damaged Box" high chair from them on Monday. =)

tl01

I called them to let them know that the probooster I ordered came as a prosport. I felt guilty not saying anything. I figured I'd keep it anyways, I had secretly hoped they'd let me order/buy a real probooster without having to return this. They gave me a $15 credit for the mistake!!! So $45 for a prosport!

Personally, I was a bit bummed because I do not like the booster part of it at all because of the slots and high sides. DS was so excited to get a probooster but he thought the prosport looked like a baby seat even in booster mode. If I would have ordered a harnessed seat it would have not been that one as the harness seams short. I will not complain though as this was a killer deal!

What don't you like about the booster part?

msg221

my "as-is" myride was in perfect condition, all tags attached, still in the plastic and the box didn't appear to have been opened. That stinks Christine, but I think you have grounds to return it also.

That is awesome. I hope they get more MR's. For that price, I wouldn't feel bad about buying another seat to keep Z RF another 5 lbs!

Katy

What don't you like about the booster part?

It had a great fit which was awesome and hard to acheive with a skinny 47lber, but you have to slide the belt through slots everytime you get in and out. That and my almost 7yr did not like having to buckle himself because the sides are higher than what he has trained some in.

christineka

It had a great fit which was awesome and hard to acheive with a skinny 47lber, but you have to slide the belt through slots everytime you get in and out. That and my almost 7yr did not like having to buckle himself because the sides are higher than what he has trained some in.

I've had the same experience with the seat. It's great for belt fit, but very difficult to buckle.

glowworm

They are letting me return at no extra charge this time, but will not in future. I will not be buying any more "as-is" car seats.

I think "as is" on some of their items is fine, but I wouldn't mess with a car seat either! That's interesting because on their site it says you can return as is items that are non-functional for free (I would think a car seat with missing parts would be considered non-functional)

APmama2MAK

Edit: It came back when I refreshed 2398403943 times and I was able to buy it YAY

Ahhh I was so excited to see the snugride 32 my friend is pregnant and I doubt she will be able to figure out any other seat :( Ive tried many with her they are all too confusing for her except my ss1 that im loaning out so she cant use. I really hope another pops up! Im getting sick of seeing the rear adjust snugrides haha

poohbear

They have a complete air for $95 plus shipping now, and they still have the pink nautilus for $97 plus shipping

Things just go super fast on there now that the word is out. Especially the Britaxes. I was able to snag one this month, but it has gotten harder. Last month I got one for a friend and was able to actually call her and ask her if she needed it before putting it in my cart...

christineka

And a b570 for $46! In a few days, when a red chaperone shows up, I would advise you not to buy it because it has been used by some unknown person.

Dorothy

I've had that EFT65 in my cart 3 times, but I keep telling myself a Maestro would make more sense.

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org

MOM25BOYS

Ok, would you guys seriously stop bumping this thread. :p:p:p

Like I don't need a reminder to check the site 14 bazillion times a day for a seat I have nooooo need for right now. :rolleyes:

Isn't it horrible that I have DH and his brother both stalking the site for new electronics and gaming stuff???? lol

Prodeje79

I think I had my mind set on getting a Safety 1st Complete Air 65 LX model.
Any quick links to the difference in the non-LX model?
Like you will need some pool noodles or something to better angle it???
EDIT: Found this, still haven't decided.... hehe
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=170368

They have a complete air for $95 plus shipping now, and they still have the pink nautilus for $97 plus shipping

Things just go super fast on there now that the word is out. Especially the Britaxes. I was able to snag one this month, but it has gotten harder. Last month I got one for a friend and was able to actually call her and ask her if she needed it before putting it in my cart...

Last edited:

poohbear

There's a ProRide for $127 on right now. I can't get FSFANS to work, though...

That code expired about a week and a half ago :(

Ok, would you guys seriously stop bumping this thread. :p:p:p

Like I don't need a reminder to check the site 14 bazillion times a day for a seat I have nooooo need for right now. :rolleyes:

Isn't it horrible that I have DH and his brother both stalking the site for new electronics and gaming stuff???? lol

I will stop bumping it ;) (with the exception of this post - LOL) At this point, I'm thinking it's kind of silly to post what's on there anyway, because by the time someone sees the post and goes to the site, it's generally gone anyway, and then someone just feels badly that they missed it. Better not to know what was missed IMO ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC